• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

Bula all. Fiji selectee here. I am just wondering if any of you who interviewed in May in Suva with case number above 1,200 have received your visas? Vinaka.

Congrats! Did they ask for bank statements?
Bula. Hope u don't mind me answering but they didn't ask for bank statements at the interview. They should send you an email prior to your interview with a list of documents to bring. The list does not mention a bank statement. I just took it though but they didn't ask for it. All the best!

Congrats! Did they ask for bank statements?
I have "copy pasted" below the portion of the email I was sent prior to our interview. Hope this helps.

Please bring the following documents and fees to your scheduled interview. Failure to provide the listed documents on the day of your interview will delay the processing of your case.

• Your valid Passports;
  • Diversity Visa Application Fees of USD330 or FJD726 per person. The fees is payable in cash at the Embassy on the day of your interview. As with all consular services fees, this fee is non-refundable regardless of the decision on the application; (Please note that this is based on the day's exchange rate as I read somewhere on this forum that they needed to pay FJD 729 on the day of the interview).
  • Your original academic certificates and transcripts, plus one photocopy of each;
  • Two passport photos each (follow the photo specification attached);
  • Your original full length birth certificates, plus one photocopy each;
  • Your full length marriage certificate, plus one photocopy;
  • Proof of termination of all prior marriages – original divorce/death decree, plus one photocopy;
  • Medical examination reports. Attached is the listing of our authorized panel physicians in Fiji, please make an appointment with the physician to have your medical examination completed; all medical forms are available at the physician’s clinic. You must bring the completed medical report with you on the day of your interview. Please take along your personal vaccination records including COVID 19 vaccination records when you go for your medical appointment.

Hi All,
Just a quick one...i have had 2 shots of my covid vaccines already...not yet the booster...is it mandatory for a booster shot before the interview....

Vinaka

Hi All,
Just a quick one...i have had 2 shots of my covid vaccines already...not yet the booster...is it mandatory for a booster shot before the interview....

Vinaka
No none of my family members have had the booster and it was not an issue.

Hi All,
Has anyone from fiji purchased tickets to US recently....what were the average rates???
Is it recommended to buy tickets online from booking.com as tickets are much cheaper or direct from airlines....thnx