Fiance visa (K3) MSC processing update. MSC did not move one day since October 6th.

tmfarooq

undefinedundefined

:mad: Hello, I filled my wife 129F (k3) visa application on April 29th 2004. MSC did not move one day since October 6th. I think we all should write to our senator and congressman. I wrote to my senator today but did not get any reply yet. Well I know how you’re feeling. I love my wife a lot; we talk almost every day on net. Well just hope and pray and write to your senator/congressman. I also wrote to MSC (Chicago) but did not get any response yet. Well, it’s interesting to see people don’t even have even green card and they are living with their family, but we are United States Citizen, and no body is listing our concerns. We are going through great stress, hardship, because of that. I hope someone will help us and understand our situation. May God bless all of us suffering because of Fiancé visa (k3) visa and makes our dreams come true soon. Well I guess that’s enough for right now, but its really hurting that we been waiting for over six months to get visa for our wife’s/husbands and we are American Citizen. I am sure God will help us. Thank you for your time for reading my story.

interview

you might have been after the cutoff date I applyed also in april,and am now waiting for the embassy in manila to send packet for visa,its been well over the 90 days since my applacation was recieved from the nvc

hi im going threough the same process.

i apllied for a k-3 backin june of 2004 and havent heard anything since.. my wife, is stuck in brazil and its killing us that we cant be together. its great that we speak on the phone daily, but im losing patience..

Senator kennedy ( mass) has been useless.

how about your I-130s? I filed I-130 in TSC in April 2004, and in November it was already approved.

i 130 was received in may 2003 , still havent heard anythign.. all i know its sitting in the boston office and i cant get any information out of them

same dilemma with me and my spouse. it took me a year before i get my k3 visa and before my spouse left to be with me during the interview my immigrant application was approved. how curel :mad: they are.my father in law wrote senator smith (oregon) but was no help too. he was even a big supporter of the said senator.we are all frustrated and just waited patiently........