Fewer people and fewer posting now in this board.

Kulfi

Registered Users (C)
Fewer people and fewer postings now in this board.

It's sad that all the active members of this board have left. Before coming to this board itself was fun and time pass with so many postings and that itself was a morale booster. Now that most of the Old timers except few unlucky ones like me have got the GC's, there are much fewer messages now.

It's more frustrating now.

Please post as many messages, we can try to bring back some life to this wonderful board again.

If you are comeing to this forum/subforum for a long time, you will know that it's just like periodic tides - sometime too much traffic and sometimes very low. It happens in all the subforums all the times. In fact now-a-days many west coast people started posting their messages on "General I-485 and Related Issues" subforum.

Kulfi said:
Fewer people and fewer postings now in this board.

It's sad that all the active members of this board have left. Before coming to this board itself was fun and time pass with so many postings and that itself was a morale booster. Now that most of the Old timers except few unlucky ones like me have got the GC's, there are much fewer messages now.

It's more frustrating now.

Please post as many messages, we can try to bring back some life to this wonderful board again.
LOL you are not alone dude. Of late, nothing much is going on this is why fewer postings.

Sri4GC said:
LOL you are not alone dude. Of late, nothing much is going on this is why fewer postings.

I have the same LUD like you 10/04 and 10/05. did you made any fax enquiry?

Pralay is right, it does come and go.

Currently the light volume is a good thing as it reflects the fact that USCIS is actually approving cases at a good pace. If it weren't more people would be visiting and posting.

However while that is a good thing, it is a sad thing if people don't post on here. This board is the lifeblood for so many. Yes most of us who get appoved move on with our lives and don't get back here that often, but then it's up to you to carry this on and get involved.

This is your board, you need to participate and share and encourage. This has been a pet peeve of mine, as is it is a constant theme, I've dug up an old thread...

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=80801

While Kashmir, offpatience, PCee, Ciba, Sillyman used to posts hundreds of messages, they have finally been approved, they have moved on... You have to be the next ones to lead the charge as one thing is for sure. While USCIS is quick at approving now, things never remain the same with them and you need to keep this board active.

I think one thing that is particularly sad is the 3-4 yrs I've been here there has always been an approval tracker in one form or another, Ciba, then Pcee, Greatyk and Kashmir. Now there is none. For those that are left you have no visibility into what is happening apart from individuals posting their approval notices. If you search the threads, all the tools are there to do the approval tracking but it takes volunteers to do this. I think it would be a sad thing to let this go. Those that are new to the board, you may be here for a while, now might be a good time to start volunteering - if you think you will be approved quick, I hope for your sake you are. I too thought after my I140 was approved that my 485 would be approved in 6 months, i was off by 2 yrs, it was 2 1/2 yrs later.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now - good luck to those waiting and please keep the board alive.

Kulfi said:
I have the same LUD like you 10/04 and 10/05. did you made any fax enquiry?
No my attorney told me to wait till 90 days. It looks like USCIS has a 90 days policy once the RFE response is received.