Few queries related to I-140

RajNJ2014BPH

Scenario 1:

Context
: I have an approved I-140 (EB2 category, with Priority date Jan 2016) based on my earlier H1B Visa with my previous employer A and its not revoked. Right now I am in India and joined employer B.

Question 1: Can employer B process Cap-Exempt H1B visa based on approved I-140 from employer A? What’s the process and how much time it will take for H1B premium processing?

Scenario 2:

Context
: I have an approved I-140 (EB2 category, with Priority date Jan 2016) based on my earlier H1B Visa with my previous employer A and its not revoked. Right now I am in India and joined employer B and they have processed my L1A Individual visa.

Question 2: Will that earlier approved I-140 through employer A be still valid if I travel on L1A with employer B?
Question 3: If I travel to US on L1A for employer B, can any other employer process H1B using my earlier approved I-140?
Question 4: I don’t travel on L1A for employer B, can the same employer B process my H1B using the approved I-140, even though they have processed L1A and I could not travel on that L1A due to some reason?