February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker

Next person to call Delhi embassy please also ask them when they will post the interview schedule fo

Let everyone know.

Thanks you!!!!

No Title

Newdude/Oct140,
I had opted for AOS in my I-140 application. Later on, I asked my attorney to send a letter requesting a change from AOS to CP at New Delhi. My I-140 got approved for CP. Also, even before my I-140 was approved, I applied for my I-824 receipt. I got my I-140 approval and I-824 receipt almost at the same time (actually I-824 1 week before I-140 approval).

To save more time, I applied for AC-140 at New Delhi and the application got accepted and have been promised interview in the week of Feb 4. Meanwhile, NVC also created a case for me (separate from AC-140 case #) and sent me Packet 3 which I am holding on and not filling it out.

In summary, you can file I-824 before I-140 approval and also apply for AC-140. The NVC case process could run in parallel and would have any impact on your AC-140 case.

Hope it helps.

I don\'t think the PCC should be further addressed on this thread anymore

PCC is no more an issue and it is unnecessary blown out of proportion. It is wasting lost of time and divert our energy from other necessary details. Botton line Get PCC from USA RPO and go for interview. Lets keep the thread relevant.
Thanks

Imp. For EB2 Do we need 864/or other Affid of Support?

My understanding is that I don\'t need it however I will appreciate the info

guys About Amended I-140 : One Question

I received my Amended I-140 frm the lawyer along with all other papers needed to be carried to the cosulate for interview .I noticed my amended I-140 has been approved for AOS. Do you guys think this wud create any problems by any chance. The amended I-140 was filed for due to company name change situation.

My interview is on Feb 27

Folks,
Just talked to Delhi consulate. My interview date has been scheduled for 27th Feb at 8 am. My case is EB2 and P3 was entered in the system on Dec 3.
Hope to hear more good news on this forum from all of you.
Best of luck.

i was able to get my Feb date reconfirmed from the delhi embassy a few minutes ago

so i am pretty sur enow m ydate is correct :) hpefully the pkt. 4 thing will come in the mail soon..

Got Feb 13, CALL them friends and Get ur dates

P4 being sent after a week. on asking about web site upate, the lady replied that it\'ll take some time and it\'ll be delayed as they r short of staff...
Hey anybody up for that spot ;)
BTW here\'s the link for new Feb thread, as this one is becoming way too big...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?10@@.ee79375

Re: Harry001

> on asking about web site upate, the lady replied that it\'ll take some time and it\'ll be delyed as they r short of staff...

told me also exactly the same thing!!

Acro - J - I was told NO by my lawyer

I am applying in EB1, and this is what she wrote :

The Affidavit of Support, Form I-864, will not be needed for your wife since she is an employment-based applicant and not a family-based applicant. She is applying for an immigrant visa as your derivative in the employment-based category. Your notarized employment letter will be evidence that both of you are not likely to become public charges (i.e., dependent on the government for support).

Hope this helps. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.