• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2015 Visa Bulletin Published

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I agree with Simon, you guys are seriously over-thinking the entire process. You'll drive yourselves crazy, thinking and trying to analyze things you have absolutely no control over if you don't slow it down.

For those with higher CNs, it doesn't even matter if you submitted your DS-260 on May 19th, the day the forms where declared open. Knowing that KCC has finished processing your forms doesn't quite mean jack if your CN isn't current. Lots of people with higher CNs who got confirmation of processed DS-230 / DSP 122 (forms previously used) last year and some other previous years will tell you that information didn't do them any good anyway since their CN never got to be current.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I agree with Simon, you guys are seriously over-thinking the entire process. You'll drive yourselves crazy, thinking and trying to analyze things you have absolutely no control over if you don't slow it down.

For those with higher CNs, it doesn't even matter if you submitted your DS-260 on May 19th, the day the forms where declared open. Knowing that KCC has finished processing your forms doesn't quite mean jack if your CN isn't current. Lots of people with higher CNs who got confirmation of processed DS-230 / DSP 122 (forms previously used) last year and some other previous years will tell you that information didn't do them any good anyway since their CN never got to be current.

well I hope my number becomes current in August

Is there actually an official confirmation of processed DS by e-mail?

Not automatically. However, you can email them and they will send a slightly cryptic generic response. If they respond saying "pending further embassy review" then the form is fully processed.

Do you think it is normal that a 2015EU20XXX CN that filed their DS in the middle of July not to have an interview date yet?

Do you think it is normal that a 2015EU20XXX CN that filed their DS in the middle of July not to have an interview date yet?

No. That number would have been current for February interview (if under 20500) or for March interview (if over 20500).

Unlocking the form and adding information could have delayed the 2NL, and leaving it unlocked would cause the 2NL to not be sent. Other than that It should have been scheduled by now. I would suggest 1. checking the ESC site to see if the 2NL was missed. 2. Email/Phone KCC to check whether the form is processed.

I need to email KCC ask them about the situation of my case.
So please tell me how can i write message to kcc
Plz guys

19 may . And my cn 4xxx

Would that by any chance be over 4300? If so you are not current yet - but you are about to go current and will get your 2NL from KCC in about 2 weeks from now and will have your interview in April.

There is no need to email KCC. They won't understand what the heck you want and you won't understand their answer.

That was harder than it should have been.

ah ffs guys..so much overthinking!!!
EU244xx here... gotta wait till April...zzz...
DS-260 submitted the day after it was out! Boom!
I'm more worried about the Fees & Doctor fees...