• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2014 numbers released!!!

Remember good ol times when pound to the dollar was 2:1 ? Good times. Bought loads of stuff in America :)

Oh yes. I had started a contract and negotiated the contract rate based on $1.94:£. With 3 or 4 months it was around $1.75. I enjoyed that!

please advise me on this.. in DV 2013 there were about 11k CN and they have issued 9.4k visas ... so according that factor in DV 2014 , in order to issue about 10k visas they will only interview about 13k CNs.....

Brits and others,

Are these numbers good enough for Ethiopia? Am feeling like its ok for us. Ethiopian number is moving better than the rest i guess....

please advise me on this.. in DV 2013 there were about 11k CN and they have issued 9.4k visas ... so according that factor in DV 2014 , in order to issue about 10k visas they will only interview about 13k CNs.....

Based on my analysis, there will be 2 outcome as follows:

1. If Iran not able to clear all their AP cases in time the Asia max cut off will be (most likely will happen):
Rest of Asia - 19k to 21k.
Nepal - under 12k.
Iran - below 9k.

2. If Iran able to clear all their AP cases in time the Asia max cut off will be (less likely will happen):
Rest of Asia - 15k to 16k.
Nepal - under 12k.
Iran - below 9k.

Iran has to put into special cut off based on the assumption that 90% Iran selectees under 9k. If not regional quota cannot be met. I predict Iran goes into special cut either in Apr or May.

Huge disappointment for most of us.

My CN is 22xxx and i missed March. Jesus, March was my birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge disappointment.

My CN is 22xxx and i missed March. Jesus, March was my birthday.

Sorry you missed that Fanarin - that is pretty much what I thought when I said this:-

"Yes you might just sqeeze into March, failing that, April. If your number goes current in March you can expect an email around the 3rd week or January."

Be patient, remember you are still amazingly lucky and you have a number most of us would kill for, so don't be too sad...

Sorry you missed that Fanarin - that is pretty much what I thought when I said this:-

"Yes you might just sqeeze into March, failing that, April. If your number goes current in March you can expect an email around the 3rd week or January."

Be patient, remember you are still amazingly lucky and you have a number most of us would kill for, so don't be too sad...

So lets hope, i will get an e-mail around 3rd week of February :)

Simon, if heaven exists there is no doubt that you will go there.