February 2007 Filing Thread

NBC processing date for 765

The Senator's office sent an e-mail requesting to expedite my I765. I got the response back and they are currently processing receipt date on 1/25/2007.

Don't worry ttinatl

Your letter will come soon - mine came before I even knew about checking the website. I read in another post that there was a memo that they have to send out letters within 90 days, and in fact that was why some people don't get approved at the interview - if they send out interview letters so fast that there is no time for the FBI name check. So a fast interview may not necessarily be good!:)

Your letter will come soon - mine came before I even knew about checking the website. I read in another post that there was a memo that they have to send out letters within 90 days, and in fact that was why some people don't get approved at the interview - if they send out interview letters so fast that there is no time for the FBI name check. So a fast interview may not necessarily be good!:)

Thanks rogio52! I hope you're right!

Need help filing...Spouse of US Citizen

Hello :)

Since you all filed recently, I am hoping you can help me!
I will be filing (VSC) as a spouse to a US Citizen, and have a few questions:

1) What forms do I need, and do I send them all at once?

2) I definitely want to file for advance parole asap. Has anyone filed for advance parole, and have any info on processing times?

3) Are photocopied docs, such as birth certs okay, or do you need "certified" copies?

4) Any tips?

thanks!

filing

Hi in_love:
First of all I thought all of these cases get sent to the Chicago lockbox (MSC).

I sent all forms at once including I131 (for advanced parole) and I765 (for EAD).

Photocopied documents are apparently fine since I sent photocopies and didn't get and RFE (yet!).

I had a paralegal help me with preparation and she reccommended attaching copies of the I-94, all passport pages and my current H1B approval to each separate form -i.e I-485, I130, I131 and I765. This makes a large packet but it apparently avoids them asking for documents. From what I understood, the initial application gets sent to the MSC but then the different forms get sent different places.

Hope this helps - if you search the forums there are some other really good tips, although usually not in the filing threads where people are just waiting for their appointments etc.

Good luck!

Rogio52

Hope this helps - if you search the forums there are some other really good tips, although usually not in the filing threads where people are just waiting for their appointments etc.

Ah, thanks for all the info...i'm definitely new to this :)

receipt date = priority date

hi,

I've got an interview notice on Saturday. It's scheduled on June 08. Does anybody know why receipt date is the same as priority date on the interview notification?

Got an LUD on my I-765 today!!!!!
Hopefully, I'll get at least an approval letter -- got a job starting on Apr. 23, and they really need to see something!

good news.

I also got an update for my I-765 and I-131. Both files haven't been touched for almost two months.

Hopefully, something will be in the mail within a week !!:rolleyes:

guess what? i also got a update finally on my I765. It hasn't been touched for over 2 months. It's so nice. Hopefully it's coming soon.

Anybody with DO: Washington DC

Is there anyone with Washington DC as district office.

Following are my timelines
DO Office :Washinton DC
RD: 02/16/07
ND: 02/23/07
Biometerics: 03/20/07
No updates since 03/21/07
EAD: ?
Interview: ?

How can we know if FP is cleared or not. Please help

My LUDs on I485/765/130 have never been updated since they first received my application which is Feb 16. Does anyone who this kind of situation? Looks like my case is totally forgotten by them
Any help or advise will be highly appreciated.

at least something good

I have been waiting for 2 months...finally my AP is on the way:eek: . But I-130 haven't been touched since 2/13:confused: . Kind of worried about AOS interview because we are moving out of the country in August for couple months. Hope to have my AOS interview before we leave.

----------------------------------
DO: Pittsburgh, PA
02/02/2007: Received by MSC
02/20/2007: Biometrics done
04/13/2007: Notice on the AP approval
LUD on I485: 2/21/2007
LUD on I130: 2/13/2007
LUD on I765: 4/16/2007
LUD on I131: 4/13/2007, 4/17/2007

Hey Unlucky girl
my updates are also stuch on 03/26/07 for both 485 and 765....anyone....knows why this is?? have they forgotten about the application or there is some other problem with the application?

Just got an email update for my EAD. The card production is ordered. It's interesting that the email was sent around midnight. Now I'm waiting for the interview. Is there a general time frame between receiving EAD/AP and getting an interview notice?:confused:

-----------------------
DO: Pittsburgh, PA
02/02/2007: Received by MSC (I485, I130, I131, I765)
02/20/2007: Biometrics done
04/13/2007: Notice on the AP approval
04/18/2007: EAD card production ordered
LUD on I485: 2/21/2007
LUD on I130: 2/13/2007
LUD on I765: 4/16/2007, 4/18/2007
LUD on I131: 4/13/2007, 4/17/2007

Last edited by a moderator: