Febraury 07 visa dates

News article ..

gcpro007 said:
Saras,

How do we know that USCIS pre-approving 485 cases without sending any eamil or notifications?

Regards,
gcpro007

gcpro007,

Last year I read a report on a lawyers website that stated that USCIS is processing all cases to the point of visa allocation (if name check and other security checks are clear). There was no mention of any notices being sent out and very few people have reported seeing any pre-approval notices. The logic is that these cases will be approved immediately after the PDs become current. This pretty much amounts to a sort of pre-approval for certain cases. A lot of retrogressed cases have received RFEs and code 3 FP notices which proves that the USCIS is processing retrogressed cases and getting them ready for approval as and when the PDs become current.

cheers,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
family based 4

hey guys, i know family based 4 doesnt involve you, but does any one predict for india?

paulita said:
Hello:
every month the same movie,in the same chanel.
good luck to everyone :eek:

...and as if that wasn't enough, same wise commentators :p

Really need a yawn smiley here. :D

Anyway, good luck to all, etc.

gravitation said:
...and as if that wasn't enough, same wise commentators :p

Really need a yawn smiley here. :D

Anyway, good luck to all, etc.

And the same spectators

i thought it will come out on monday, then it didnt, then i said well maybe today, but it didnt, maybe tomm?? if not im sure it'll b definitely out by friday, they like 2 TORTURE us definitely.

Can One Switch back to privious employer after LC approval for 485/140

Here is details of my friend.
Applied LC in EB2 Cat 08/2004 from Company A
switch to Company B and is Current employer
Got LC approval filed with Company A today.

Can he switch back to Company A and file 140/485 when Priorty date become current(current PD 08/2004)?

If yes, how long he has work after switch back to company A before he should apply140/485

Thanks,
HG

First of all, it's a new topic, so start a new thread.

GC is for future employment. You don't have to switch back to company A to start I-140. It depends upon what company A is willing to do for you.

harindersgulia said:
Here is details of my friend.
Applied LC in EB2 Cat 08/2004 from Company A
switch to Company B and is Current employer
Got LC approval filed with Company A today.

Can he switch back to Company A and file 140/485 when Priorty date become current(current PD 08/2004)?

If yes, how long he has work after switch back to company A before he should apply140/485

Thanks,
HG

Because they gave all VISA to Schedule A

GaramChai2go said:
Officers who decide EB category were on long vacation because of new year. That's why clerk just copied and pasted it
That is our fate. :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: