Feb Case Waiting - Spoke to IIO Today

Still Waiting

Spoke with IIO today. She told me that my file is with an officer and everything looks okay. I asked her then why the delay? She said it depends on the case and each case is different. When asked for the timeframe, she told me that the decision can be made anytime.

Good news for Feb group

Heard the good words on the AVM yesterday..it just got approved yesterday and got updated too on the same day.
It was a very anxious wait for me atleast for the last one month. Since some of our feb group members got RFE\'s i was kind of concerned.. anyways the wait seems to be over now.. Thanks to everyone for being informative and sharing all your experiences.I will wait for the notice to come in the mail and will update the status in this forum. Thx

My Details are PD: Late Jan 00 RD 2/12 ND 2/20

Feb case got RFE - replied, still waiting

Hi, below is my details:

PD: Feb, 00
RD: 02/22/01
ND: 03/02/01
FP: 08/01
AVM changed from "not found" to the standard on 11/24/01
AVM showed RFE on 11/27/01
Recieved RFE from law firm on 01/10/02 - for my medical record (major applicant) because doctor messed up my shot records.
Law firm replied to INS on 01/14/02
AVM still shows no reciept regarding RFE as of now.

Feb01 case approved!!!!!!!!

Folks....its my turn to say approved!!!!!! Heard on the AVM today "this case has been approved on Jan 17, 02...." for me and spouse.

PD Mar 00; RD 2/15/01; ND 2/21/01; FP 6/6/01; AD (per AVM) 1/17/02. I140 for CP, 485 for AOS.

DAN01 and Feb01 filers..........check the AVM, good news may be waiting for you

Feb 2001 Case Approved today (01/18/02)

Hai Guys,

It\'s my turn to inform everyone that my case has been approved today and checked just now. My wife case also approved today.It\'s approved and updated on the same day. Today morning I had checked but not approved. Thanks for all your support. This site has been very useful for me.I am surfing this site for the few months. I would like to thank Rajesh khanna for maintaining this web wonder site for all the people living in the United States.

I would like to give more information about my Case and hope helpful for others surfing this site

My case was assigned to officer on 11/19/01 and approved today 01/18/02.
  Detail Below. I had called INS for 4 times from Nov till now. My I140
  was approved for AOS. I called INS last friday (01/11/01 and spoke to an
  IIO and she brought my case to Supervisor Attention and approved today
  ( Exactly one week )

PD - 3/15/01
  RD - 2/15/01
  ND - 2/22/01
  AD - 01/18/02
  EAC - 01-109-5****
  I140 - AOS
  EB2 Category, India

Thanks again for all your help

DAN01

Congratulation to all your guys who got approved.

I am still waiting. I talked to an IIO this morning, but he is very
unfriendly. I can\'t get any encouraging info from him.

Still Waiting

Irq, did ur AVM has changed? Did your lawyer receive RFE?
My message in AVM is same one

Stiger, did IIO tell anything that is missing in your file anytime?

No, in last time when I talk with IIO, she said my file is fine...

But I guess she can only scan through computer screen and since my case is pending, no additional doc needed at that time.

BTW, I\'ll post detail RFE info as soon as I got it.

Looks like...

Looks like most of the guys in this thread has gotten their approvals.
Irq, Stiger keep posting your info and keep this thread alive.

Yesterday a bunch of March filers heard their approvals. It would have been great if all Feb filers had heard the good news by now

No Title

I am still waiting
RD 1/22/01, ND 2/1, FP 5/30/01
I spoke to an IIO two times, last week.
First time the lady said, an RFE is generated on 1/16/02. The
AVM does not say anthing.
Second time I spoke to a person. He has no clue whatsoever, he told me that they are waiting for something. I asked him what it may be, he said he is not going to tell me. Then I informed him of my discussion with an IIO couple of days back. Then he said, yeh, yeh, an RFE is issued, but it is not yet ready. It will take atleast 2 weeks for that to be typed from today.
Hope it helps.

samUsam - When was your case assigned to an officer?

Hey samUsam

Did you find out when your 485 was assigned to officer?
Was your I-140 approved for CP?

Thanks

GR1966
ND 2/26/01
I-140 for CP
485 case assigned to officer on Jan 16

RFE - 2 years pay stubs!!!

Just receive lawyer\'s email, I been told that INS want 2 years pay stubs. Does anybody ever heard about it? Could that related to some tax issue since pay roll don\'t deduct SS and med tax? Any suggestion is very appreciated!