Feb 27RD.Approved - After contacting Senator.

Edison..

Thank You Guys..for all support.

Edison I am still willing to contribute for Action Team.( Time + money).

Good Luck to all.
-Sanju

Re: Edison..

Originally posted by sanju13
Thank You Guys..for all support.

Edison I am still willing to contribute for Action Team.( Time + money).

Good Luck to all.
-Sanju

Thanks, Sanju.

We need representation from LPRs(legal permanent residents) and GC applicants from all states to contact local Congressional office. Please sign up for "Project Symphony"
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103400

Thanks again.

sanju13, thanks for posting that letter format to the Senator. I had sent a similar email to Sen. Rick Santorum's office. They got back after a week asking for my DOB and Receipt #. Someone on this forum had posted a scary message that asking a Senator for help might trigger a local transfer, the waiting time at Philly is almost a year to schedule an interview. So I asked them (Sen. Office) to put the inquiry on hold. Now you've given me some hope to proceed with the inquiry through the Senator's Office. Like kash777 asked, how sure are you that the Senator's help made all the difference and it wasn't just coincidence that your case was approved. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

congrats sanju123 on ur Approval,
question for Mavishka, which office of Senator Santorum did u contact

kash777 - Here is reason

kash777 - The reason I am confident is :

I have not seen any activity on my series of EAC number since September.

This letter is drafted by one of my friend who is member of Political think tank of Colorado. She knows how it works and guided me in this whole process.

Yesterday only I got a letter from Senators office that they have already sent my documents to BCIS. It was dated Nov 3. I got approved on Nov 10.

I am a regular guy like you nothing special....but just my prayers kept me protected while dealing all this carefully.

-Sanju

Sanju, Thank you for giving attention to my email. I got Senators letter Oct 8 th . that they are follwoing up my case. Not heard so far..