Feb 2003 Tracker

I-485 RD:march'03

Hi,
I guess I can also give my info.
Justnow I called FBI(FP info office),and they said they had sent my FP results the same day me and my wife did my FP(April 28th'03).And I had moved to a new client workplace(my employer is the still the same consulting company).So Ive sent my AR-11 lastweek.So hoping it might trigger some activity :confused:
Got my 2nd EAD last month too.

Abhi
I-485 rd:03/14/2003

Abhi485,

What did you ask? What are the information required before we call FBI? What is the number?

I think our cases will be touched starting Aug - Oct 2004.

Thanks

GM

Hi guys,

I am also a concurrent February 03. Tomorrow I will post more details in my specific case. I have also had the same answer for the last year when I check my case online. Its taking between 570-600 days.

LIN-03-104-xxxxxx
Notice Date - Feb 11 '03
First FP - done fall 03.
Second FP - waiting
Second EAD - April 04
Second AP - May 04

GM, I hope you are right buddy, 8-10/2004 sounds close, really close.
Good luck to all of us, and those of you that haven't joined this chain yet, please do so, we can all benefit from our experience.

Please count me in!

Hello People -

Please find my info below...I hope our turn is coming soon. By the way, I am RD 1/03.

Japanese :)

Any updates!!

Hey Everyone,

Any updates? Did any one called FBI for name check? What is the response? I just wanted to continue to keep the thread alive.

I was so busy that I could not post for last one and half month.

Thanks

GM,

same here. I faxed the FBI on 7/19 for a name check however never heard back. As soon as I get their answer i will let this forum know. I started seeing 10 and 11 2002 files being approved or at least touched. I am sitting tight....

best,

Nd 03/03/03

I had RD for my applications as 02/24/03 but ND is 03/03/03. So I am a March 03 filer. My details are

I140 - EB3/I485/I765(1st) ND 03/03/03
I140/I765(1st) Approved
FP (1st) 05/24/03
I131 (1st) ND 04/30/04, AD 07/02/04
I765(2nd) ND 05/14/04, AD 07/28/04
No change in LUD for 485, No status change.
FP (2nd) ??
I485 AD ??

Thanks and Good luck to all

Does anyone have the FBI no to call.
Also, what do you ask them?

Can anyone suggest?

Thanks,
V
ND : Feb'03

Here is the FBI Contact Information:

1. Call any one number:
304 625 5590
304 625 2406

2. Select Option 3 or Option 2 i.e. Private Individual

3. Tell her/him that you need to check whether your FP report is send to INS or not ?

4. She will ask your Allien # and update with you with the status.
Allien # is located on the right hand corner of your I-140 or I-485 or FP notice.

Good Luck ...

Ulhas,

Thanks for posting that number. If you select option 3, you would directly get to speak to someone.

Thanks Ulhas,

I did call them and was told that the info was passed to INS the same day of the FP i.e July.2003 ..... What does that mean? Does it mean that the security clearance or what ever the process is, is done?

This is really good!

Thanks everyone for posting your experience with FBI info line. I will try to call tomorrow and will let you know of my experience. I tried just now but they are open from 8:30 am to 5:30pm M - F EST.

Thanks

I too called ro FBI

I called FBI line today and they told me that they have sent the response on the same day that they received the FP back to USCIS. Now I have the same questions as VIC999. What does this means? My Name check is completed?

Thanks

honeyhappy

We all hope all old filer should get their approval even before we get our approval. We are trying to do our part to make head little clear. Hope we are not doing anything wrong here.

Thanks

Friends,

Can anyone let me know; What is the validity of the FP? It has been exactly 13 months from my 1st FP, so I wanna know how long is it valid and/or should I expect a 2nd FP ?

Thanks much
V

FP is valid for 15 months. Also EAD's will not have finger prints, even though FP is in USCIS file and approved by FBI.

FP & Status

Yes, FP is valid for 15 months. My EAD does not contain my FP evenif it has been cleared.

Any new updates? How to check on Name Check status? Can somebody help me?

Thanks

GM