Feb 2002 Tracker II ( EB2\'s in particular)

that is correct

My lawyer called up somebody at INS and it seems they told her that
ALL Processings are on hold or slowed down because of "secutiry
checks" ...

No Title

I just had one clarification. Since the new secuurity checks are put in place is there a one time delay to enable software /processes to be set up or they have decided to just stall the whole process ? I presume after the processes are set up security check would be an additional step that might add a week or two?

No Title

Below is a report from MSC, I guess it applies to all other SCs as well, the additional security check has already cause a lot of delay, how soon can VSC come back on track is still a question mark...

I don\'t think they stopped the process completely, from the instrack website there are still approvals here and there, but much less than before. (Latest being AD 4/24/02 EB2 - http://instrack.sce.net/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Missouri Service Center Updates -04/23/02

The INS has instituted additional service-wide security measures which require a name check in their system. As a result of this new requirement, the MSC had to stop processing applications in order to install the necessary equipment and train their personnel for a period of 21-30 days. As of APRIL 15, 2002, the MSC recontinued processing applications. However, a backlog has resulted because of:

1. The additional security clearance procedures that will be required for each case;
2. The time lost because the MSC had stopped processing cases for the 21-30 day period.

congrats hadi

Congrats Hadi, Can you please post your partial EAC#. Iam just praying for my turn

Can you post your details please

Congrats

Can you post your details please
RD,EAC, Approval Date,category

Thanks

Congrats Hadi... Can you post your details please????

Congrats Hadi,
Can you post your details please RD, ND, AD, partial EAC #, Category?
My RD # 02/25
   ND # 03/04
   EB2 (MS)
I am eager to know?

Thanks

I-140 Approved

VSC EB-2 [Masters]
EAC 02104*****
ND Feb 6
RFE Mar 21 [for missing document, don\'t know what]
RFE Reply received April 8
AD April 29 [per AVM]

Wish all I-140 applicants good luck.

How many of us left here now ? My ND is 02/27

Let us do a head count for all who have been left in this board and congrats to all who got out of here.

I am still there

RD 02/27
ND 03/06
EB2 (BS + 5)

I think BS + 5 is taking the longest.
and EB3 is faster than EB2.The scene was different some time back.