Feb 2002 485 filers summary and new discussion thread

RFE

Hi Friends,
I\'ve been watching other threads. Everyone said that they got RFE\'s for last 4 recent paystubs/last 4 yrs w2\'s/birth certificates etc. I am just curious, do we get these rfe\'s though we submit the requested documents earlier because I really doubt if these guys who got the RFE\'s didnt attach those documents when filing 485.

Update: Still waiting for FP. Anybody whose ND is on or after 3/4 got FP notices??

AVM

Hi,
My ND is 3/4 and RD is 2/15. When I checked the AVM today I got "the case number can not be found". Has anybody had the same situation? Is it too early to check the AVM? Thanks

GCCrusader......update status

GCCr...I got my NOA so can you update my status..please
I-485,CSC, MD on Feb.10-02
Received date on Feb.12-02
Notice date on Feb.25-02
WAC-02-119-54xxx
Finger print and EAD...still waiting
CSC mailed my NOA on Feb.28-02 ..so it took 18 days from the time I mailed my I-485 and the time I got the CSC-NOA(notice of action)..thanks

San Jose, please give me some ideas

Hi,
MD 02/27/02
RD 02/28/02
ND 03/06/02

Location, San Jose. Can anyone please tell me how long does it take to have FP notice in San jose ? Just a rough idea.

Thanks,
Mahmud

No Title

Does the applicant also get the 485 notice reciept ??? Or do we have to ask the lawyer for the information.

jointheclub, have you received 485 receipt?

My application was mail on 02/21 by my company\'s lawyer, I have not received the receipt by now. I am in San Jose

No receipts yet

I spoke to the lawyer even today - No receipts. The CSC JIT report removed the section for the mailroom backlog - but it looks like they still have it. Let me know if u get the receipts. I noticed that one person who mailed on 02/22 got 02/26 RD and 03/04 ND.

I got the same message too

I got the same msg too.

I had called the IIO and they were able to locate the file and also added not to worry about the msg on AVM, as long as they are able to track it on their system.

JLever

Got receipt

My lawyer emailed me today that he received receipt, but he did not tell me RD and ND. Can someone tell me that the date I heard from AVM is RD or ND? Thanks!

Did any one got finger print notice

Anyone got finger print notice?
Is the INS slow down after the terrorists incident?

I\'d like to contribute my data

CSC
EB1
RD Aug 20, 2001
ND Sept 21, 2001
Waiting for approval for the I-485
WAC# 01-289XXXX

Discontinue this thread and use new one...

Please discontinue this thread and use following new (already being used) thread.

siosio "CSC FEb 485 filers View new database" 3/23/02 8:06pm

Thanks
PCee