Feb \'02 CP - Plastic Card Tracker

Received plastic card

On the 11th business (4/1) day after DOE (3/17). Received 2 welcome letters. Spouse came back to the U.S. on 3/31 - waiting for her plastic card.

Finally saw the cards...

Hello,

Finally reached home and checked mailbox after more than a month. Cards were there and so were 8 welcome notices. maybe they became generous sending out those notices. amazing how the level of service changes once you become permanent residents...or perhaps it is just automated machine that spits everything out.

anyway, the process is over for me. Submitted I-9 to employer and got new SSN cards made without the "NOT VALID FOR WORK WITHOUT INS AUTHORIZATION" statement on top.

good luck to all of you!

shri ganesh

Congrats

could you post the web site about the LA arrests .
Were these people flying into the country from
abroad ..or were they flying domestic .
i fly a lot , but never carry the plastic card ( domestic flights ).

Do we need to carry it , where ever we go now ?

POE 03/11 : SFO : Received Cards 04/08

Finally saw cards for both me and my spouse.

Thanks a lot to all the folks who participated in immigrationportal.

Best of luck for Future CPers.

wantAgc

I heard the news on the radio and TV. I don\'t know about any website but you can check ins.gov or local news websites.

secondly, the Welcome notice also states that you must carry your PR card ALWAYS, if you are 18 or older. I made copies of our cards, put them in a safe box and am carrying the actual cards in my wallet. That\'s risky but I don\'t want the unnecessary hassle with INS. just costly in terms of time and mental agony.

POE SFO on 03/11 Recvd cards for me and my wife on 04/08

Changed address at the POE and got the cards at the new address.