Fbi Name Check

holycow

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone, anyone heard from the FBI lately on status of name check? i sent an email on oct12 and still waiting....
thanks.

i Sent one too on 12th oct. Nothing so far. But i did see soemone in the citizenship forum who sent a mail/fax and a letter on 6th nov and got a reply. Reply was the name check is pending. I am now beginnning to think they have started to reply only when its pending and also if senators/congressmen enquire.

Cheers

Tanjar

I think the e-mail response comes back in between 10 and 1500 days

You can expect to hear from them in between 10 and 1500 days.

MD_Rockville said:
spam guard is on..moving these mails to junk folder..their hard disk failed..last i know
I did not see a smiley in your msg there. Are you, really, serious? If so, how did you come to know of their hard disk failure?

hakoonamataata said:
I did not see a smiley in your msg there. Are you, really, serious? If so, how did you come to know of their hard disk failure?
:D 2 know that i need to work for them..and then why I need gc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow
Please inform what was their response. I sent email fax and FIOA requests two months ago and no response yet. Are we gonna get stuck in that Check forever?

Hi
I got a response back from the FBI that there was no name check requested by the USCIS. So i called the USCIS using the tip from another thread (on how to get transferred to VSC), and the lady told me that the name check was indeed complete and they got the response back on oct 18 (same date as my last LUD). SHe then went on to say that they have all the documents and it is waiting to be given to an adjudicating officer. When that will happen that is anybody's guess....Any comments ??

What does "case placed with an adjudicating officer" mean ?

Been told by Congressman..."your case was placed with adjudicating
officer".....is it any indication that Name Check may have been completed
and results received by USCIS or is that a frivolous assumption to
make ?

holycow said:
Hi
I got a response back from the FBI that there was no name check requested by the USCIS. So i called the USCIS using the tip from another thread (on how to get transferred to VSC), and the lady told me that the name check was indeed complete and they got the response back on oct 18 (same date as my last LUD). SHe then went on to say that they have all the documents and it is waiting to be given to an adjudicating officer. When that will happen that is anybody's guess....Any comments ??

Yo...holy ...could you please tell me how you got through USCIS... are they able to to tell you information right off the back like ..... name check received, etc.....

When I was going through some of the threads for TSC service center, some one has written that, AP is approved only after the name check. Is that true?

I have also sent e-mail to FBI, 4 weeks back and there is no reply. Since I have approved Advance parole, is it safe to assume the name check has been done?

chatri said:
When I was going through some of the threads for TSC service center, some one has written that, AP is approved only after the name check. Is that true?

I have also sent e-mail to FBI, 4 weeks back and there is no reply. Since I have approved Advance parole, is it safe to assume the name check has been done?

I think this is a BS assumption....!!!! There is no relation betn. AP and FBI name check