FB III Category Bad new to Chinees

great guru

Volunteer Moderator
Family based III rd category for China (Married sons and daughters of US Citizen) retrogressed from 22 Jan 98 to 1995.
Look at May 2005 Visa Bulletion

Gurujee plz answer me

Hello GreatGuru,
As i am transfering my H1b to Company B and my company A is threatening me of revoking my h1b so how can I know the status as company B is still taking time for applying my H1b.
2. What is the process for revoking the H1b and how much time it takes.
3. Wt will be the status of my wifes H4 if my H1 gets revoked can she be legal to stay/apply h1b.

Thankx a lot lot.

loran said:
Hello GreatGuru,
As i am transfering my H1b to Company B and my company A is threatening me of revoking my h1b so how can I know the status as company B is still taking time for applying my H1b. Ask for the H1 receipt. You can start working as soon as you get the receipt but before the H1 approvals
2. What is the process for revoking the H1b and how much time it takes. Just writng a letter to INS, just few days
3. Wt will be the status of my wifes H4 if my H1 gets revoked can she be legal to stay/apply h1b. She will lose her H4 status immediately.

Thankx a lot lot.

loran said:
Hello GreatGuru,
As i am transfering my H1b to Company B and my company A is threatening me of revoking my h1b so how can I know the status as company B is still taking time for applying my H1b.
2. What is the process for revoking the H1b and how much time it takes.
3. Wt will be the status of my wifes H4 if my H1 gets revoked can she be legal to stay/apply h1b.

Thankx a lot lot.
The company can revoke your H-1 but if you have already applied for H-1B transfer, have nothing to worry about. Just MOON your company's CEO (I assume you would not be getting good reference from them anyways) and move on.

This was only a mistake

Last month it jumped 6 weeks to 03/15/98.
This month it jumped another 4 weeks to 04/15/98.

Don't panic.

great guru said:
Family based III rd category for China (Married sons and daughters of US Citizen) retrogressed from 22 Jan 98 to 1995.
Look at May 2005 Visa Bulletion