Family member with asylum case may affect an officer decision to grant b visa

ComplicatedCase

Registered Users (C)
I am 35 yrs old, my parents want to come to USA to see me. I came to USA 4 years ago as physician student. I granted an asylum just less than 1 year ago (I did not apply for GC yet)
My Parents are over 55 yrs, both have job and an apartment back in my country and lives with my sister and brother.My dad has a sister that lives in another state in USA for more than 1 year.
I have been told that because
1- I am an Asylee.
2- there are unrest conditions in my country nowadays.
3- father has a sister lives in states.
4- I work as physician here for all these reasons, they most likely will be denied to obtain B visa, even if they are at this age.
they are planning to see me for 1 month and go back because they do not want to leave their job especially they are about to retire within 5 years from now, my unmarried sister alone. Their trip will be funded by their own money.
Some recommends that they should not mention they do have a son lives in states during the consulate interview.
I refuse that, but I am afraid they may get denied. any recommendations. I really want to see my parents.. It has been forever since I saw them.Any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

There is always a chance. However having a son and a sister in the US and being from Pakistan, your parents will have a tough time overcoming 214(b).

Thanks for your reply, but do you think they have chance to get the B-visa, or the chance is decreased...or my situation really does not affect them