Fake Employer

migue1967

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine and his spouse got on May 2004 I-140 approval (CSC) from a relative on a fake labor petition (he doesn't work at this place and he won't), this petition was filed for another beneficiary.
On June 2004 they filed I-765 and I-485 (CSC), on August they got EAD (both).
Does anyone know what's next??, will they get Permanent Residence (GC) without interview??, Can they be in trouble??

The way info/story worte is not clear, woutd you rephrase it?

All I understand is 'A person got approval of 140' through 'ABC' employer using someone else LC.

What is Fake?????

the company doesn't exists?????
the LC is not real?

if you are trying to say that the Employer is real + LC was real, only thing is because of relation the employer gave favor and he helped person to get 140 + GC is in pending and he(employer) took responsibility to support GC

but the person neither employer has any intention to make any relation of Employer/Employee. would he get GC? is that your question? or???

The fake part is: this person (beneficiary) does not work for this company, he only got a I-140 that was already approval, he does not know the company address, he has an insider.
How can be possible to get a GC so easy??, I got a green card after got married (REAL) a USC and have been waiting 3 years !!! , the immigration laws SUCK !!!

THANKS ANYWAY !!

migue1967 said:
The fake part is: this person (beneficiary) does not work for this company,
--even if he does not or did not worked for company he can get I-140 approved

he only got a I-140 that was already approval, he does not know the company address, he has an insider.
----- why you are concerned???? why you presume what he did or company did???
How can be possible to get a GC so easy??,
---I-140 approval is not GC if they have filed I-485 they will get GC with out Interview or with Interview. why are you disturbed???
I got a green card after got married (REAL) a USC and have been waiting 3 years !!! , the immigration laws SUCK !!!
------- That was your way of getting GC and he has his way to get GC
THANKS ANYWAY !!

Miguel 1967.

I am confused to why are you posting this message. Are you concerned about your friends getting a GC, or are you upset about the way they choose to get a GC.

Either way, I know that most of the people that post in this forum are trying hard to comply with the immigration law, no matter if it makes sense or not. I, myself am not interested to now how some people are trying to break it, and as far as I am concerned I hope they will not ever succeed.

cheers,

migue1967 said:
The fake part is: this person (beneficiary) does not work for this company, he only got a I-140 that was already approval, he does not know the company address, he has an insider.
How can be possible to get a GC so easy??, I got a green card after got married (REAL) a USC and have been waiting 3 years !!! , the immigration laws SUCK !!!

THANKS ANYWAY !!

So what can we do for you? Also, your posting doesn't make sense. Sounded to me like person 'A' working for company 'ABC' and received person 'B's I-140.

I'm not concerned about my friends getting a GC, I'm upset about the way they choose to get a GC and how easy it is to get a Green Card in the USA !!