Fake approval notice

samird

Registered Users (C)
Well just wanted to share something with you guys. The frustration, anger and hope are probably the top three feelings we all share while in this process of waiting. I am checking my email probably 50 times a day, checking USCIS page 5-10 times a day and visiting this forum 100 times a day AT LEAST. I am probably reading every single thread, and am really happy to see that the line is shrinking.

So here I am opening an email 5 minutes ago and the first thing I see in the 'From' line: 'Approval Notice'. I cannot explain what chemical reaction goes on in my body. At least my BP goes to 200/100!

And then in the 'Subject' line it says:"Claim your Complimentary $25O Gas Card! ".

No further comment. This email made my day. :eek:

Samird..My morning routine apart from shaving and usual is to look at USCIS's case status website...They got my RFE this morning and I am hoping approval is around the corner...when i got an email froM CRIS...I was like who the hell is cris..so I hope cris is working overtime and emailing me soon...I will probably throw a party..what is ur timeline?

Good post. we can understand your feelings. I believe whoever went through this whole process should get a psycology degree automatically.

samird said:
Well just wanted to share something with you guys. The frustration, anger and hope are probably the top three feelings we all share while in this process of waiting. I am checking my email probably 50 times a day, checking USCIS page 5-10 times a day and visiting this forum 100 times a day AT LEAST. I am probably reading every single thread, and am really happy to see that the line is shrinking.

So here I am opening an email 5 minutes ago and the first thing I see in the 'From' line: 'Approval Notice'. I cannot explain what chemical reaction goes on in my body. At least my BP goes to 200/100!

And then in the 'Subject' line it says:"Claim your Complimentary $25O Gas Card! ".

No further comment. This email made my day. :eek:

:) So I am not the only one who share similar feelings.... these fake emails with heading "YOU ARE APPROVED" will keep on killing us till we get our GC.... :D

hahaha Samir. I had the same experience few days ago but it was a "You have been Approved" for free breast implants!!! I was like "what the fudge"!!

Boys, I am emotionally drained. I have been doing the same for 2 years now. Not to mention that since Aug 5, I got 3 e-mails from CRIS, none of which was an approval - and I was holding my breath for approval each time.
I am so so tired. I try to let go, to go to sleep at night without turning the computer on one last time, but at 9 pm, I am like: maybe they updated the web site!

Today, I contacted an atty for the first time. I want to retain her services next week - they received my RFE 2 weeks ago, and if another 2 weeks go by, I want her to call them. I am so so tired.

EJ :(

hmm

EJ,

Your ND is pretty much similar to mine. It seems like people with ND from Aug-Dec 00 did our Bio/RFE during Late march/early april and none of us have gotten lucky so far. NSC did tranfer cases from ND 01-02 to TX and other local offices (which are by the way getting approvals left and right), but nothing has done to tackle the early cases. My guess is there must be a huge number of cases with ND from Aug-Dec 00 and they just don't have enough resources at the NSC to knock em down. On the other hand, cases transfered to local offices are being processed relatively quick.

EspressoJoy said:
Boys, I am emotionally drained. I have been doing the same for 2 years now. Not to mention that since Aug 5, I got 3 e-mails from CRIS, none of which was an approval - and I was holding my breath for approval each time.
I am so so tired. I try to let go, to go to sleep at night without turning the computer on one last time, but at 9 pm, I am like: maybe they updated the web site!

Today, I contacted an atty for the first time. I want to retain her services next week - they received my RFE 2 weeks ago, and if another 2 weeks go by, I want her to call them. I am so so tired.

EJ :(

Esspreso..30 days...Just calm down. they will approve you soon. wait till end of September before panicking.

now i know. i am not alone here who has ND 2000 and still living in a panic environment everyday. i have uscis email notification from 2 different emails, everytime when there is a new email, i will have those kind of weird feeling just like seen a very sexy girl`s back but can not see the face.