F1 Student filing AOS based of off i130 questions

palikon

Background:
I am on student visa and filing for AOS after being married to USC for 2 months. I am also filing i765 EAD. Few questions I have before submitting application via mail. I am not doing online i130

1. Should I include all the i20s that were issued to beneficiary?
2. Are 2 photographs each (petitioner and beneficiary) enough for all forms or I need to submit 2 per form?
3. What is filing fee for i765? Website has conflicting information. If AOS is pending then i765 fee is $260? Or else it’s $520 (paper filing)
4. If beneficiary birth certificate is in english and their native language do we still need it to be translated?
5. For concurrent paper filing dropbox address for resident of state Nebraska is : P.O. Box 4109, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4109
6. Given high rejection rate for travel document and i131 not being free anymore should I still apply?

1. No, it's not necessary for this category.
2. Provide what each form asks for separately. I-130 needs two photos of each spouse. I-485 needs two photos of the beneficiary. If you file I-765, that will need two photos of the beneficiary. If you file I-131, that will need two photos of the beneficiary.
3. The fee of I-765 for I-485 applicants (i.e. category (c)(9)) is $260. There is only paper filing.
4. no
5. correct
6. I have not heard of any I-485-based Advance Parole being denied, unless you left the US while the application was pending, or your I-485 is approved before the Advance Parole. As for whether the cost is worth it, that is for you to judge.