F-1 possible for 57 year old?

bkd52

Registered Users (C)
My wife is 57 years old. She has a 3 year B.Com from India. This can be shown to be equivalent to 4 year degree because she has over 20 years of related work experience.

What are the chances of her getting a a F-1 Visa? BEcause of ther age, will INS deny F1?

I plan to become her dependent on F2. Has anyone heard of any similar F-1's where age was a factor?

No descrimination on age for school admission and F1. First of all you must get a school admission and I 20 and also your financial should be tied up.

Purpose of the study, major will be thoroughy analysed. Get ready for this challenge.

if your motive is other than study, you have lot of avenues to come to US as an investor.

But your inner motive of obtaining F1 visa will be easily identified by the counsel on your case.

My wife is 57 years old. She has a 3 year B.Com from India. This can be shown to be equivalent to 4 year degree because she has over 20 years of related work experience.

What are the chances of her getting a a F-1 Visa? BEcause of ther age, will INS deny F1?

I plan to become her dependent on F2. Has anyone heard of any similar F-1's where age was a factor?

Well, the purpose of my spouse's F1 is to somehow extend our stay in the US until my USC daughter can sponsor us for the GC. My L1 & Wife's L2 expire this year and I see this as the only way to stay in the US legally.

Hopefully the INS officer won't see it this way and think my wife really want's to study. She has a B.Com from India. Any suggestions what Major she should go for, so as not to cause the INS to view it negatively?

Would going for another Bachelors', say in Business Admin be OK or should she definitely go for a Masters?

Your previous posting does not tell about your current status.

If you are already in US, getting F1 is not at all a problem. Go to any school get admission, get I 20 and apply for change of status (with prrof of financials) to F1. (It takes 3 - 6 months)

Well, the purpose of my spouse's F1 is to somehow extend our stay in the US until my USC daughter can sponsor us for the GC. My L1 & Wife's L2 expire this year and I see this as the only way to stay in the US legally.

Hopefully the INS officer won't see it this way and think my wife really want's to study. She has a B.Com from India. Any suggestions what Major she should go for, so as not to cause the INS to view it negatively?

Would going for another Bachelors', say in Business Admin be OK or should she definitely go for a Masters?