Extension Question

1wish

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I applied for extension for my parents who are here with me. I did see in the website that the application has been processed and it says

"We mailed you a Decision"

Could anyone tell me what exactly this means? Denial or Approval?

OR

I need to wait till I get the actual papers.

Thanks for your help.

Most of the times?

Thanks Praetorian.

When you say most of the times...Does this also means there are chances that there could be an appoval also?

Thanks for your time.

Anyhow, I will post when I get the papers so that others could benefit hopefully.

Thanks

1wish,
This forum has reported of people getting "approval emails" with regards to I-539s. Since your message stated "decision made", your only choice is to await the postman. Keep us informed. Good luck!!!

Question for application

Hii! One Wish,

When you applied for your parents did you file the application seperate and with $300 each or you applied only one application with $300 for both.

Your reponse will be a great help

Thanks in advance

Denied

Atlast, I got the papers and it was denied.

Thanks for those who helped by answering my question before.

No need to put salt in the wound ;) though I completely agree with you.

I never intent to put salt in the wound. Hope others realize that getting an extension is no easy joke. Rule of thumb is Extensions should never be applied without a very valid justification.

Dear Friends,

I applied for extension for my parents who are here with me. I did see in the website that the application has been processed and it says

"We mailed you a Decision"

Could anyone tell me what exactly this means? Denial or Approval?

OR

I need to wait till I get the actual papers.

Thanks for your help.

Where is the filing center and when you file your extension? Also in what ground?

I disagree

I think, it is better to call them using the 800 number and get the status. Even if the online says...decision mailed, voice message would tell the final status.

I wont come to a conclusion before I hear or see the mail.

I already know my fate

filing center is CSC.

It doesnt matter what you write...It is your fate..lol