expedite n400

What part of the application process do you want to expedite. The reciept date or Name check????

If it is the reciept date :- you can call customer service and request for expidite.

If it is namecheck :- you can do it at the nearest FBI office and send in the report...

My 2cents.........
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

its a receipt date, its been 14months since i applied and havent even done finger prints i think they may hae lost my application.
N400: 02/13/2007
NOA : 03/03/2007
FP

WOM is the way to go

its a receipt date, its been 14months since i applied and havent even done finger prints i think they may hae lost my application.
N400: 02/13/2007
NOA : 03/03/2007
FP

You need to hire an attorney right away and file WOM (law suit). Where do you live? Let me see if I can find you a good immigration attorney. This is ridiculous. Send me message.

Hiring a lawyer and filing WOM is jumping the gun here..I would call USCIS first to determine if your FP notice went missing perhaps.

wait a minute

Hiring a lawyer and filing WOM is jumping the gun here..I would call USCIS first to determine if your FP notice went missing perhaps.

Bobsmyth,

Who would know about USCIS cust service line better than you. They don't know anything and they will open up a service request and have this poor guy wait for 60-90 days, who knows. Ok, if filing WOM is not a good idea at this time, I would immediately make an infopass and visit your local DO ASAP and get everything straightened.

I am going through something like this right now with my GC. I filed last year Feb 07 and did'nt receive anything. I called the regular CSR and gave her my receipt # and she said it was way outside of my processing time and escalated my call. This was something that you should have been on top of. Since you never received a notice they can say your application was abandoned. Call customer Service ASAP.

All I'm saying is that is that you need to make sure you have your "ducks in a row" before you start any type of legal process. Suggesting that platiunumovergol needs to hire a lawyer and file WOM based on the limited information he/she provided is premature.

Sorry platinumovergol for my initial post. I didnt know its been a while since you applied. My best advice for you right now is to get an infopass immediately and see what is going on, my be your fingerprint notice was lost sometimes and i dont think if you miss the fingerprint they will get back to you.
Get an infopass so that the cae can be reviewed . i will not advice a WOM for now. You need to check first and then you can follow up....

Best of luck

well guys this is my story, my case has not been touched since getting the receipt notice,i have made 15 calls since i started this process and everytime im told that they will research my case and send my reply in only got 2 saying that my case is pending. made infopass same thing told to wait 60 days for investigation. so today i called again and asked for expedite based on uscis error n was told reply in 5 days for reply.if this deosnt work im definely gonna sue .i really hope i dont have to but this situation is driving me crazy!!!!!.

well guys this is my story, my case has not been touched since getting the receipt notice,i have made 15 calls since i started this process and everytime im told that they will research my case and send my reply in only got 2 saying that my case is pending. made infopass same thing told to wait 60 days for investigation. so today i called again and asked for expedite based on uscis error n was told reply in 5 days for reply.if this deosnt work im definely gonna sue .i really hope i dont have to but this situation is driving me crazy!!!!!.

Prepare a log of the dates you have contacted USCIS and who you talked to as evidence of their inaction if you decide to file WOM.

What is odd is that it has been what ... 14 Month and not even a FP Notice. Instead of calling make an Infopass and put your cards on the Table. Do you have a NOA at least. That way you can proof you have at least filed. In my eyes it is a case lost in the cracks.

well luckily i have all that info.but i just got a call from uscis ,the lady identified herself i was surprised she just wanted to go over my information again about wanting my case expedited. so im gonna wait the 5 days and see what happens. if nothing deos im definitely gonna get a lawyer and sue. i dont have the money but ill get eve if i have to do doubles at my job.ill let you guys know and thanks for responses.

Attorney

well luckily i have all that info.but i just got a call from uscis ,the lady identified herself i was surprised she just wanted to go over my information again about wanting my case expedited. so im gonna wait the 5 days and see what happens. if nothing deos im definitely gonna get a lawyer and sue. i dont have the money but ill get eve if i have to do doubles at my job.ill let you guys know and thanks for responses.

Let us know if you decide to find an attorney for yourself. Where do you live? May be one of us can find you one. Should look for a good attorney in your area. Let's hope you get something in the mail or e-mail....some kind of positive notification and you don't have to go thru this law suit thing. I really hope an pray that this long wait of yours comes to an end soon.