Expedite Fbi Name Check

MazzyStar said:
Hey lbusch. I basically said that fiance had been waiting since march 2003 for his name check to clear and that this was taking way too long. That he needed his citizenship because his father is ill and he hasnt seen his family since 1991. Just basically pleading for them to help expedite his name check. Also said that we did an FOIPA and it came back as a No Records so it shouldnt be taking that long to finish. Just basically begging to finish the name check.
well thank you, that helped alot, I'll go ahead and write a letter to the congressman tomorrow, I hope it works, well best of the luck to you guys, I'll keep praying for you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. Good luck to you as well. Hopefully we get a response soon, until then we are patiently waiting. Good luck again. :)

lbusch28 said:
Thanks Rahul,
Is there any way you can tell me what did you say in your letter to the congressman? How did they clear your name? By the way, congratulations on your name being cleared, I didn't know that you got your name cleared, I'm really happy for you, I thank god that you got that taking care of, I just hope you get your oath soon. Hopefully I’ll get that name check taking care of, I really need to go back home, well I’ll keep praying. Thanks again.
:)

I am sure you Natz is a matter of time. Keep up the tempo. No great person ever became such without asking for more! We can apply this to our daily lives too.

Live with Passion