Expedite EAD application

Fax a letter to them.

Fax # 402-219-6171/6170/6344 . Explain them,if is beyond the time frame and also,if your job will be in jeopardy !!

Hi

Can I request to expedite EAD application? If yes how and any request letter format available?

Thanks

No special format or certain time period after which you have to request expedite service. If you have real humanitarian, financilal or other logic reason, not just you were lazy to apply in advance by six months as the USCIS, just send a fax to the center where your application in. explain your situation and the urgent need for the EAD. You have to provide a fax number because the center will reply to your request within three days by fax too.

So how expedited does it become if they agree?
Thanks.

For me it took 1.5 hour to see LUD and approval after one week (for sure no reply to my fax, because as I understand it the request granted, unless this was coincidence!!)

Anyone knows the fax number of TSC

My EAD application has been pending at TSC for 100 days. I called the Customer Service many times and went to INFOPASS twice, but still no results. Can anyone provide a FAX number so that I can fax a expedite request. Thanks very much!

My EAD application has been pending at TSC for 100 days. I called the Customer Service many times and went to INFOPASS twice, but still no results. Can anyone provide a FAX number so that I can fax a expedite request. Thanks very much!

Fax 214-962-2632

For me it took 1.5 hour to see LUD and approval after one week (for sure no reply to my fax, because as I understand it the request granted, unless this was coincidence!!)

I think that it was a coincidence in your case. They has never been so prompt in responding. I went to Infopass and had the field officier call them. They said that they were processing it, but I haven't seen LUD so far. I don't how long it will take them to process such a simple case. You can not believe how bureaucratic they are!

I think that it was a coincidence in your case. They has never been so prompt in responding. I went to Infopass and had the field officier call them. They said that they were processing it, but I haven't seen LUD so far. I don't how long it will take them to process such a simple case. You can not believe how bureaucratic they are!

May be coincidence, but I received a letter in the mail yesterday from TSC in response to my expedite request saying something like that; in response to your request, your case is with reviewer now (The reviewer may start my case minutes before the fax, I do not know) and you should hear within 60 days. The later was dated 4/4 (the same date of my fax). I think it is related to how much urgent you need your card not just you will lose your job, your family will be in trouble and all that general things. I have still about 5 months in my visa and Iam already working, but actually I need the EAD for urgent reasons.

Hello mmed,
I am in the same boat as many others. Your post with your success case and the fax number was very helpful.

Can you tell us how did you obtain this number?
I tried to search for it in their website, but did not find it.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,
The fax number for TSC is correct.

This is not to doubt that mmed might have posted a wrong number or anything like that.
When I could find no fax number info on TSC's web site, I was concerned and I am sure others might be as well that we might be sending confidential information on some unknown fax number.

I called USCIS customer support. I could not talk to anyone, but when I selected the option that I am in a grave situation, the automated service gave this same fax number as mmed mentioned in previous comments and also announced that a letter explaining my situation can be sent on the fax number and that they might consider the request if they deem fit.

On a side note, it is already 24 hours since I had faxed this letter. There is no change in lud. There is a mention of sending letter and required documents to the service center via overnight mail in another thread "life without interim ead". I will now follow that method. Hopefully they will consider it.

I have lost the count of the number of times I have kicked myself for this fiasco.

Thanks.

ead validity: 5/15/07
rd: 4/2/07
lud: 4/5/07

fax format

Hello mmed,
Thanks for your post. The fax did work and I got my ead card last weekend.
Thanks.

Srikvln,

I am in same boat as well. Please share the format of the fax you sent, reasoning behind the request. So I will try that as well.

Best Regards
Laborvictom

Srikvln,

I am in same boat as well. Please share the format of the fax you sent, reasoning behind the request. So I will try that as well.

Best Regards
Laborvictom

Hi laborvictim

Unfortunately, I cannot reveal the reasoning behind the request as it is personal. I wish you all the best.

Good luck.

The format is pretty straightforward and is as follows:

[YOUR NAME]
[YOUR ADDRESS]

To,
The adjudicating officer,
Texas Service Center,
USCIS

Sub: Expediting the application for renewal of employment authorization card

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for the renewal of employment authorization card.
My details are as follows
A#
EAD RENEWAL APP RECEIPT NUMBER
EAD RENEWAL APP RECEIPT DATE
485 RECEIPT NUMBER
[ANY OTHER PERSONAL DETAILS]

I have such and such reason. .....
Please consider my request on humanitarian grounds and expedite my application.

Thanking you,

yours sincerely,
[SPACE FOR SIGNATURE]
[YOUR NAME]

How much time in advance should we apply for INFOPASS. DO you get an appointment available for the same week generally or you have to do it weeks in advance? Should we try INFOPASS first and then if this does not work go for FAXing the Expedite request?? Please share your experiences.
I have 2 more weeks before my EAD expires... Thanks.

How much time in advance should we apply for INFOPASS. DO you get an appointment available for the same week generally or you have to do it weeks in advance? Should we try INFOPASS first and then if this does not work go for FAXing the Expedite request?? Please share your experiences.
I have 2 more weeks before my EAD expires... Thanks.

It all depends on how busy the schedule of your local ins office is. In my case, I could get an appointment the same day. You can quickly query what slots are available using the wizard that they have there. You will have to fill in your information and go to the last screen, before you submit the appointment. You can do this exercise as many times as possible to find out their schedule. Unless you submit it, you won't get an appointment. And even if you make an appointment, you can always cancel it.

So, to answer your question, there is nothing stopping you from taking an appointment at INFOPASS. You can have n number of those.

Regarding the fax for expediting your ead renewal, it has nothing to do with your INFOPASS appointment. You can send it immediately if you wish.

Just make sure that you have a genuine reason. Or else, it would be a wasted effort and make the officers at the service center oblivious to these kind of requests in the future.

Fax Number for MSC

Anyone has fax number for MSC? My EAD is expiring within a month and I am working on EAD.

EAD running out of time

Hi,

I'm afraid that I won't get my ead renewed on time like some of you guys. So, I'd like to try my chance by faxing a request to expedite my application. But different fax numbers have been posted and I'm a bit confuse. Should all the expedite request goes in the same service center? or should we faxed the erquest to trhe specific one where the EAD was initially applied? If yes, does anyone has the fax number for the Nebraska Service Center?

Thanks a lot and good luck to all

Fred