Exclusion or removal frm US

barbie9021060

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyway that INS can deport an illegal alien who gave birth here in US? What about the baby? Bec I knw somebody and shes my enemy.
:mad:

Deportation

You are the second person that I have seen that has looked to this forum on ways to have someone deported. This forum is open to this type of view yet it is very sad that you have come to this point in your relationship with this individual that you would want to ruin there life like this. If I cannot convince you to forgive this individual and just stay away from them, then I would beg of you to please think of the baby and the opportunities that will be missed by him being deported with his mother. Immigration officials will not blink at the idea of deporting her and the baby regardless of the outcome. It is time for the world to start helping each other and to stop trying to ruin each other. Maybe we can talk about what is going on and someone in the forum can provide insight on other ways to resolve this.

Kind Regards
Manuel Pereira-Deported

Exclusion or removal from USA

You cannot blame me, the father of the baby is my husband and that girl was his ex-girlfriend, i was married by him for 1 and a half years now thinking that i will be happy, but then, worst comes into worst, i got pregnant, at the same time he impregnated that girl also, i hope u knw how it feels that you had ur wedding 2 ur man but was only destroyed by his mistress, its a big hell on my part, i sent my baby back 2 my country so i can work here, but the girl and the baby are still here. isnt that unfair... I AM A CITIZEN AND MY ENEMY IS ONLY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN and I am not the type of person that would only shut up for what happen. They destroyed my life and i am going 2 destroy their lives 2, Now, my husband stays on his mom @ the same time the girl too. What would you like me to do? Be kind to animals?!?:mad: They're all pain in my butt... and in my ass. I want to revenge. Theyre all happy here, enjoying, but my baby is in my country...

Affair

I am very sorry to hear about your heartbreak, its sounds as if your husband was not a very nice man. You sound like a very wonderful person who is going through a hard time right now. I dont know what country you are from, but I do know that your baby would be better off with you the mother, although I know she most likely loves her grandmother too. First I would like to say that you deserve better than the man that got you pregnant, he is a cheater and he most likely cheats on her also. I dont want to focus on them because they are both insensitive people and probably deserve each other. If I where you I would first go file papers for child support so that he has to pay you money for being the father of your child, then at the same time I would apply for assistance, this will make him not only have to pay you for support but also for back assistance. This process will bring them hard financial times to come and they will not have extra money to go out and do nice things together. Dont try to make him be the father to the child if he does not wish to be because this will only cause problems to the child. I do recommend that you make him pay, pay , pay! Keep in touch and if you have any questions please write back. Please remember the only one that will suffer by you turning them in is the innocent child that was born to them.;)

I know that, but my husband and me are not seperated yet, he keeps on tellin me that they dont have deep relationship, its just that he only impregnated the girl and thats it. He wants 2 comeback but imhaving double thought bec the girl is just around the corner and if me and my husband will live together i dont want the girl to stay here, i dont want her to be just around, you know what i mean? i want her to disappear in our life, i dont want her to exists in these country. The reason why my husband still stays on his mom is bec he wants his mom to move first so he can assure that his mom is in a safe place before leaving her. But then, the girl doesnt have any relatives here its just that my husbands mom is just the only one taking care of her eversince she came here. I know its very complicated, i keep on asking my husband why is the girl keeps on living with his mom? why is that she doesnt want to try to live by herself with the baby? And that freaking thing is very annoying on my part bec. I hate it, it is very unfair to me. And I dont give a damn care if they'll gonna hate for what I will be doing to them.

Affair

I am begining to think that your husband is not only sly and cunning but also very convincing. Im not sure there is anything I can do to help you if you have any desire to stay with this undesirable man. I would recommend that you stay as far away from his as possible and find someone else to share your time with. You are a wonderful person that does not need to hear his sorry excuses on why he is a cheater and why he is living with his mother and girlfriend. I bet you there is a man out there that would love to spend time with you and help you raise your child. I dont know your situation, but I would strongly recommend that you seek out some kind of counseling or support group for single mothers. Distance yourself from him and make him pay dearly, he is lying to you and he is not worth your time. I'm sorry that I cannot be of more help, but I need you to be ready to help yourself and it doesnt sound like you are there. If you think that when this girl is gone he is going to love you more or not cheat on you again, you are seriously mistaken. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater, this one happens to be a liar and a con-man too. My heart goes out to you and your baby. This girl that you hate so much is a victim of this man also, he probably tells her the same lies that he tells you.:confused:

Thanks anyway for your convincing thought. I appreciate everything. anyway ill just gonna e-mail you back again if i feel like i am getting freak out again with my situation. Thanks and have a good day. Goodluck to you.

Affair

I hope that you find happiness very soon and that a special person comes into your life and compliments the person that you are. Take care and keep in touch with the forum if you should have any immigration issues in the future.

Your Friend

lets work togehter

Barbie email me at concerningny@lycos.com, i can give you some tips on getting revenge on this illegal who is making your life hell. I am in the same boat, my life is getting ruined by some illegals but i'm taking action, i'm getting them deported, lets trade ideas and help each other.

Mr. Burner

relationships...

ok, as far as i understand this is about failed relationships rather then legal or ilegal stay.

sending that girl back is not going to help at all !!! he will find a new girl. then wat will u do? keep sending people left and right?

the best suggestion has already been given. drop the guy, make him pay thru his nose & forget/forgive the other girl. (he might have expolited her situation to have physical relationship with her....who knows).

thats it.