• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

every number current will have a visa interview

3amakmahmoud

hey guyz , just want to assure to you that every number will be current will havea visa interview , i mean the KCC doesnot make any number current until it reserves for it a visa number , so every number will be current will have an appointment , and yeah , by the way am from asia and am sure that every number current in asia will have interview , belive me my source told me and especially if he is from lebanon or saudia arabia and some of the countries , cuz not much of asia people do get an immigration , and this lottery have been created to insure the immigration of least countries that people immigrate from ,
now the race is to prepare ur papers and have a good interview , by the way all people will start to get the visa interview dates from the next wednesday , and any more informations , i will be delighted to give ,

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Is it true ?

Oh man, Is it true ? Can anyone clarify his idea?
If so my friend have a big luck. His CN is 2008AS00018***.
We think he doesn't have chance to interview.

It says on the visa bulletin that Asia is current in August, so everyone should have an interview. However, that's no guarantee that everyone will get the visa... if you get caught in a longer background check at this time of the fiscal year, it doesn't look good. And it's very important to have all the necessary documents ready in order not to cause any delays.

My understanding is that for CP even if your number is current there is no guarantee that the interview is conducted or even scheduled. If the consulate at your designated CP post doesn't have a spot for you, you are SOL - current CN or not. The individual consulates determine the availablility of interview slots.

The consular office at each post does not have anything to do with the interview slot. When KCC schedules the interview for the winner from the diversity program, the consular has to accommodate the interview scheduled by KCC no matter what.

To clarify

9 FAM 42.33 PN6.2 Immigrant Visa Appointment Package
Upon receipt from the applicant of properly completed Forms DSP-122, Supplemental Registration for the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, and Form DS-230, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, the KCC will then transmit the Immigrant Visa Appointment Package and schedule an appointment for the applicant.

So maybe an appointment is guarantee. The problem is that availability of immigrant visas in your category and your region is not. You just have to pray for the best and a bit of luck.

nice one pal!

but i have a bit of a challenge so here it goes:

i checked a copy of my DS230 that was submitted and noted that on the question "19" i wrongly stated the date of birth of my son as 2005 instead of 2006. While on his own DS230 the right date of 2006 was stated

what do i do!
1. Alert KCC immediately
2.Fill a new DSS 230 and mail to them

Am sure something can be done this was a slip on my part

counting on you

9 FAM 42.33 PN6.2 Immigrant Visa Appointment Package
Upon receipt from the applicant of properly completed Forms DSP-122, Supplemental Registration for the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, and Form DS-230, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, the KCC will then transmit the Immigrant Visa Appointment Package and schedule an appointment for the applicant.

So maybe an appointment is guarantee. The problem is that availability of immigrant visas in your category and your region is not. You just have to pray for the best and a bit of luck.

KCC will not schedule for the interview unless there is a visa available for the current case number. With the interview date, whether he will get the visa depends on the interview/supporting document/background check/name check.

KCC will not schedule for the interview unless there is a visa available for the current case number. With the interview date, whether he will get the visa depends on the interview/supporting document/background check/name check.

I think it might worth while for anyone still interested in this subject to actually read the 9 FAM (DoS - Foreign Affairs Manual). Visa issuing procedures are pretty clearly explained.

guyz plz stick the the subject and this is not for dv2009 winners , so plz dont stick up ur noses in here , anyways, my region is asia and country is country is saudia arabia where only aorund 30 persons won , so i think i have an excellent chane to geta a visa , and by the way the administrative ...something clearance or i dont know what , ..... my uncle the embassy got it to him in 2 days , so i am so relaxed and i know and iam sure i will get interview , but god will be with me for getting a visa

thank u guyz for ur help

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Riadh interview

guyz plz stick the the subject and this is not for dv2009 winners , so plz dont stick up ur noses in here , anyways, my region is asia and country is country is saudia arabia where only aorund 30 persons won , so i think i have an excellent chane to geta a visa , and by the way the administrative ...something clearance or i dont know what , ..... my uncle the embassy got it to him in 2 days , so i am so relaxed and i know and iam sure i will get interview , but god will be with me for getting a visa

thank u guyz for ur help

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Salam
If I am lucky enough and been current my interview will be in Rhiadh , I want u to share me your experience , and if I can get the police certifhcate before the arrival of the 2nd NL
Thanks in advance .

called kcc

just called kcc and they gave me the interview date and i asked her abt a visa availability she answered , when kcc shcdule visa interview then a visa number will be allocated to this interview , but we doesnot insure that u take the visa , it is based on ur documents , so i already finished my documents ,

medicals,
job offer
support from american citizen , and another support from lpr , i dont know which one should i submit

savings 100,000$

GOD BLESS AMERICA