ETA approved (I think) 12/16/04 (EB3 ND 10/23/03)

ETA,

Somehow i always had the feeling in my mind that I would get my approval the same time as you did. Dont know why, maybe 6th sense, but i always though so! Today when i logged on to post regarding my approval I was truly amazed to see your approval!!

Congrats & enjoy!!

AS PER YOUR REQUEST I CHECKED AT 5.26AM 12/17 AND IT SHOWS YOUR CASE AS APPROVED.CONGRATULATIONS

ETA-GC said:
Hey all.

About 10 mins ago I checked my case status and saw that nothing had changed (showing old LUDs, status messages etc.).

About 5 mins ago I checked again (yeah, I know) and saw that my LUD and my wife's LUD had changed to 12/16/04 and was able to see approved status messages for my wife and myself.

I refreshed the screen and saw that the LUD for kid #2 had now changed to 12/16/04 but I couldn't access her status message.

A few refreshes later and all 4 of us are now showing 12/16/04 but I can't read any of the status messages any more -- they must be batch updating cases right now at the VSC or something...

However, unless this is a cruel joke, I think we might actually be approved :eek:.

I'll followup once I'm sure this really happened -- I can't quite believe it yet...

(if anyone else wants to see if they can read my status message, my case # is EAC0401651818)

My details:

EB3
PD: 01/04/02 (LC filed in VA)
I-140 / I-485 ND: 10/23/03 (also filed in VA)
(company transferred me to TX around 03/15/04)
I-140 approved 06/09/04
FP done 09/10/04
wife's FP done some time in October
applied for EAD mid-October
I-485 LUD change for wife and self 11/30/04
I-485 AD?: 12/16/04

ETA

ETA-GC said:
Hey all.

About 10 mins ago I checked my case status and saw that nothing had changed (showing old LUDs, status messages etc.).

About 5 mins ago I checked again (yeah, I know) and saw that my LUD and my wife's LUD had changed to 12/16/04 and was able to see approved status messages for my wife and myself.

I refreshed the screen and saw that the LUD for kid #2 had now changed to 12/16/04 but I couldn't access her status message.

A few refreshes later and all 4 of us are now showing 12/16/04 but I can't read any of the status messages any more -- they must be batch updating cases right now at the VSC or something...

However, unless this is a cruel joke, I think we might actually be approved :eek:.

I'll followup once I'm sure this really happened -- I can't quite believe it yet...

(if anyone else wants to see if they can read my status message, my case # is EAC0401651818)

My details:

EB3
PD: 01/04/02 (LC filed in VA)
I-140 / I-485 ND: 10/23/03 (also filed in VA)
(company transferred me to TX around 03/15/04)
I-140 approved 06/09/04
FP done 09/10/04
wife's FP done some time in October
applied for EAD mid-October
I-485 LUD change for wife and self 11/30/04
I-485 AD?: 12/16/04

ETA

congrats man, looks like bomb day at uscis today :) :)

Congrats and best wishes..you contributed a lot..a lot of your time and energy tracking and posting ..and researching all the info..best wishes....for a happy life..Heavens bless..

Congrats man.... We people on this forum owe you a lot ...!!! especially since you are so much whole heartedly invloved in scanning cases and anwering queries/questions..

All the very best in your future endeavours

I checked..

You are approved buddy.

Have a wonderful vacation, New year bring freedom to you, and this is the proof.

Congrats

CONGRATS.....Enjoy your much deserved freadom. You have been awesome with the information updates at this forum...

My ND is same as your's.. still waiting for FP... But I am very happy for you to be approved...

With Best wishes...
--ckl

ETA, Good to see you are approved...I am reading you since long time..

by the way where is you stamping location ?

Good Luck

Congrats !!!!

how time it will take,.... in my case........

Last edited by a moderator:
kris132 said:
how time it will take,.... in my case........

It looks like you could possibly get approved soon -- maybe in 2 weeks or so. But this assumes that your name check has cleared and that there are no major issues that come up for your case...

Good luck!

ETA