ETA approved (I think) 12/16/04 (EB3 ND 10/23/03)

ETA-GC

Registered Users (C)
Hey all.

About 10 mins ago I checked my case status and saw that nothing had changed (showing old LUDs, status messages etc.).

About 5 mins ago I checked again (yeah, I know) and saw that my LUD and my wife's LUD had changed to 12/16/04 and was able to see approved status messages for my wife and myself.

I refreshed the screen and saw that the LUD for kid #2 had now changed to 12/16/04 but I couldn't access her status message.

A few refreshes later and all 4 of us are now showing 12/16/04 but I can't read any of the status messages any more -- they must be batch updating cases right now at the VSC or something...

However, unless this is a cruel joke, I think we might actually be approved :eek:.

I'll followup once I'm sure this really happened -- I can't quite believe it yet...

(if anyone else wants to see if they can read my status message, my case # is EAC0401651818)

My details:

EB3
PD: 01/04/02 (LC filed in VA)
I-140 / I-485 ND: 10/23/03 (also filed in VA)
(company transferred me to TX around 03/15/04)
I-140 approved 06/09/04
FP done 09/10/04
wife's FP done some time in October
applied for EAD mid-October
I-485 LUD change for wife and self 11/30/04
I-485 AD?: 12/16/04

ETA

Congratulations!!!

ETA-GC said:
Woohoo - I'm on the 2nd line now!

ETA

Now you are in the first line under approved. Relax and enjoy the freedom now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go ETA

Way to go ETA-GC.

At least now, you can stop your full time job(updating the tracker etc etc) and concentrate on your part time job. ;)

Good luck for the future.

Red_Card said:
I checked it. It says approved. Go booze and have fun. Make Infopass appt

Thanks Red_Card!

My wife and I were given a bottle of champagne when we were married (over 10 years ago). For some reason we never felt that we had a proper occasion to open it (although I guess the birth of our kids should have counted :)). We'll be opening it tonight though...

I'm pretty emotional at this point. This has been a 6 year journey involving 2 TNs, 1.5 H1Bs then an LC process that took far too long to get started… As most of you are painfully aware, during that time we always had the threat of having to sell our house and leave the US hanging over our heads, should my company have closed down (which at times seemed inevitable).

But, I know there are people who have been waiting even longer than we did and many others who aren’t approved yet. Keep your spirits up and I hope that everyone gets their approvals soon. It really seems like the VSC has made great strides recently so hopefully the wait won’t be that much longer.

This site and the people who frequent it have been invaluable to me. Without this site I wouldn’t have had a clue about how our cases were progressing and how to verify that our name check was done etc. I can’t possibly name everyone who I want to thank (joyd, nemessis, TheRealCanadian, etc. etc.) but you know who you are.

Thank you.

ETA

PhillyDec01 said:
Way to go ETA-GC.

At least now, you can stop your full time job(updating the tracker etc etc) and concentrate on your part time job. ;)

Good luck for the future.

Haha -- maybe I'll start updating the 2004 tracker :).

ETA

ETA-GC said:
Hey all.

About 10 mins ago I checked my case status and saw that nothing had changed (showing old LUDs, status messages etc.).

About 5 mins ago I checked again (yeah, I know) and saw that my LUD and my wife's LUD had changed to 12/16/04 and was able to see approved status messages for my wife and myself.

I refreshed the screen and saw that the LUD for kid #2 had now changed to 12/16/04 but I couldn't access her status message.

A few refreshes later and all 4 of us are now showing 12/16/04 but I can't read any of the status messages any more -- they must be batch updating cases right now at the VSC or something...

However, unless this is a cruel joke, I think we might actually be approved :eek:.

I'll followup once I'm sure this really happened -- I can't quite believe it yet...

(if anyone else wants to see if they can read my status message, my case # is EAC0401651818)

My details:

EB3
PD: 01/04/02 (LC filed in VA)
I-140 / I-485 ND: 10/23/03 (also filed in VA)
(company transferred me to TX around 03/15/04)
I-140 approved 06/09/04
FP done 09/10/04
wife's FP done some time in October
applied for EAD mid-October
I-485 LUD change for wife and self 11/30/04
I-485 AD?: 12/16/04

ETA

Congrats Man! I am happy for you! (A tireless stalwart of this forum)