Espresso JOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EspressoJoy

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends (especially Lazer and WantmyGCnow)

I got approved! You will kill me - it happened two weeks ago, and I am only posting now, but I have been internet-less for this entire time and had to deal with a bunch of other crap in my life...at any rate:
I am finally approved.

I don't want to sound too sappy or pathetic, but you all know that you have been my lifeline for the past two years. I don't know what I would have done without this addictive forum. You were the only people I could share my anxiety, anger and joys and jokes with...so THANKS A MILLION, although a lot of the old friends are gone from the Forum.

I love you all and wish you THE BEST OF LUCK in all your future endeavors. It has been very anti-climactic in the beginning for me, but now I finally feel free as a bird and intend to do a lot of crazy fun stuff with my life.

I love you all

EJ

EspressoJoy said:

I got approved! You will kill me - it happened two weeks ago, and I am only posting now, but I have been internet-less for this entire time and had to deal with a bunch of other crap in my life...at any rate:
I am finally approved.

I don't want to sound too sappy or pathetic, but you all know that you have been my lifeline for the past two years. I don't know what I would have done without this addictive forum. You were the only people I could share my anxiety, anger and joys and jokes with...so THANKS A MILLION, although a lot of the old friends are gone from the Forum.

I love you all and wish you THE BEST OF LUCK in all your future endeavors. It has been very anti-climactic in the beginning for me, but now I finally feel free as a bird and intend to do a lot of crazy fun stuff with my life.

I love you all

EJ

Let me be the first one to Congratulate you............... All the BEST in your future. Visit back sometimes and c'ya in Citizenship forums... :D

Congratulations!!! Good to see another approval from class of 2000. Your approval date is similar to mine. Have fun!!!!

Congratulations. You are just 40 days after Code 1. So this is a good example for our brothers 7 sisters who just did code in these days. God bless every waiting souls.

Espresso, I AM SO HAPPY for you girl..You deserve it..I am gonna drink some for you tonight.

Now I need mine so I can have an excuse to buy the $600 bucks XB0X 360..

EspressoJoy said:

I am finally approved.

I love you all

EJ

Warmly congrats ! Slowly, but surely. Yes this forum has been a very good support for people like us -- we all AS people are in the same boat, and this is only place we can freely share.

What did they ask for RFE ? Did you re-do medical ?

Do come back....

Thank you all so much! You guys are the best.

WantmyGC...I hope you dont' have a hangover at this point.

Forgot who asked, but my RFE was regarding travel - asked for travel documents etc.

Thank you thank you - Lazer, see you in citizenship forums, like you said!

Wonderful !!!

EspressoJoy said:

I am finally approved.

I love you all

EJ
Congratulation. You are free now.
Atique.