Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Dec 2019, NYC. Still waiting. Hopefully soon. Upto sep 2019 is cleared. God willing soon.
Hello, there are people who have already sent you the approval in NYC for the month of December 2019! So I hope you let us know when it arrives, what day are you in December?

Dec 2019, NYC. Still waiting. Hopefully soon. Upto sep 2019 is cleared. God willing soon.
Hello, there are people who have already sent you the approval in NYC for the month of December 2019! So I hope you let us know when it arrives, what day are you in December?

Hello my case of removal was granted in front of the judge may 2021 still waiting hopefully this year good luck to everyone

I think next year visas will cover from nov/2019 -nov/2020 … my date is 05/25/21 im hoping to get mine in 2024 the wait time will be almost 3 years like the last group but the time goes really fast let’s hope the court didn’t verbally grant 4000 visas in 2020 when the court was closed if thats the case may go in to 2021

I was thinking same thing court closed 2 years ago hopefully is sooner i need my work permit it expires April of this year and I applied to renew on February and nothing yet let’s keep our fingers crossed and I think your visa is coming on this October thanks for your help really appreciate it