Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello Everybody!
I’m new here too.

My husband’s case was also verbally approved in November 2019 in Los Angeles.
I’ve been checking the website and it’s still as “pending”

He will be contacting the Los Angeles office tomorrow. I will let you all know what they say.

this has been a very long, frustrating, bittersweet process for us. The waiting is killing me.
checking the status of the process and the work permit is driving me crazy!

i appreciate all of you keeping everyone posted on here! It comforts me knowing I'm not alone.

Hello everyone. Doest anyone know when we apply for Work authorization card, which category we get ? Is it C9 or C10?
also which documents we send to USCIS when we apply? Is it still $410 fee for it? Thank you!! I was going to do with my lawyer but he’s asking $750 for applying plus $410 for card. Please help me with this questions. Thank you!!!

Hello everyone. Doest anyone know when we apply for Work authorization card, which category we get ? Is it C9 or C10?
also which documents we send to USCIS when we apply? Is it still $410 fee for it? Thank you!! I was going to do with my lawyer but he’s asking $750 for applying plus $410 for card. Please help me with this questions. Thank you!!!
Hi!
As far as I know it’s category C10.
I am not sure which documents are to be submitted since our lawyer always handles the renewal

Hello!

As I mentioned in my previous post, my husband contacted the Los Angeles office to get more information on his case/wait time etc
The person that answered was not helpful at all and only gave him very basic information. She asked my husband if he had a lawyer and to contact his lawyer with those questions .
We are waiting to hear back from our lawyer.

also which documents we send to USCIS when we apply? Is it still $410 fee for it? Thank you!! I was going to do with my lawyer but he’s asking $750 for applying plus $410 for card. Please help me with this questions. Thank you

Hi!
As far as I know it’s category C10.
I am not sure which documents are to be submitted since our lawyer always handles the renewal
Hi I usually send in a copy of the ead, driver's license and 2 passport pictures. Yes the fee is $410. Send in the I-765 and the G-1145 so USCIS sends a notification when they receive your application.

Does anyone know if the approvals vary by state? I spoke to my husband's attorney last year around May and she was receiving January 2019 approvals. Not sure if it varies by state. My husband's court was in Denver CO.

I paid $410 in July 2021, unless it was increased by USCIS

My lawyer filling fee is $150. Plus the $410 so the total is $560 for us :/
That's not so bad. The application is so easy to fill I've never paid for it. You can request a copy from your attorney and use it to fill it out yourself. save some money

My lawyer filling fee is $150. Plus the $410 so the total is $560 for us :/
That’s not bad, my lawyer wanted $750 from me. Just for filing
And $410 for the fee. And $40 for mailing.
total would be around $1200 :))
I will do myself, I always use to do myself when I had asylum case. This will be my first time doing for 42b so it should be the same just different category.

Does anyone know if the approvals vary by state? I spoke to my husband's attorney last year around May and she was receiving January 2019 approvals. Not sure if it varies by state. My husband's court was in Denver
That’s not bad, my lawyer wanted $750 from me. Just for filing
And $410 for the fee. And $40 for mailing.
total would be around $1200 :))
I will do myself, I always use to do myself when I had asylum case. This will be my first time doing for 42b so it should be the same just different category.
$1200 is a lot! Good thing you’ve done before so know the drill :)

I am hoping a number coming this year I am waiting 2 years and a half so far
Oh this is frustrating! It’s been 2 years and 2 months for us . Sometimes I think we’re going to have to wait until the end of the year to get the approval. What’s your location? We’re in LA