Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

You’re in for the long wait!….I’ve been waiting since my last individual hearing (orally) granted May 2019!
the judge said 2 years
And it’s been 2 years al ready
I believe
Time goes different on every state
Cuz I have heard of people that got their GC and they got orally aproved on Nov 2019
I’m wondering how it’s California doing

Hello there
I was granted ( orally) on Nov 6 2019, San Francisco ca.
does anyone have received anything?
aproved on nov 2

the judge said 2 years
And it’s been 2 years al ready
I believe
Time goes different on every state
Cuz I have heard of people that got their GC and they got orally aproved on Nov 2019
I’m wondering how it’s California doing
Orally granted June 2019 - still waiting (Los Angeles, CA)

really
I want to cry
Do you think they go by months or courts?
I’m wondering
Orally granted June 2019 - still waiting (Los Angeles, CA)

We all waited 10+ years. We can wait another 2-3 years. Just think how it was stressful without knowing if we ever gonna get any status. Or we gonna get deported one day. Thankfully we got at least orally granted and soon become permanent residents. Wish u guys all the best. And ones we get Gcards in hands travel back home and see our loved friends and family. It will be soon hopefully!!

We all waited 10+ years. We can wait another 2-3 years. Just think how it was stressful without knowing if we ever gonna get any status. Or we gonna get deported one day. Thankfully we got at least orally granted and soon become permanent residents. Wish u guys all the best. And ones we get Gcards in hands travel back home and see our loved friends and family. It will be soon hopefully!!
That’s right
Can’t wait to see my family again

Hello! My case was showing as pending on the website and this morning is saying no case found.
anyone with the same issue ??