Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I’ve been waiting 1 year 7 months lol! Fingers crossed and hopefully I’ll get the decision soon!

Hopefully soon. Covid delayed a lot of this, we finally got letter jan 5 2021. Judge granted oral stay nov 2018. There is still others from 2018 on this thread haven’t heard back ;(

Thank you!! I assume as long as the immigration attorney doesn’t appeal it. Al
As far as I know, they have 30 days (maybe 60 Im not sure) to appeal. If you dont hear from them by then, then you won the case and just have to wait. Our prosecutor waived his right to appeal, so I knew we won the case right then when the judge granted us our case.

As far as I know, they have 30 days (maybe 60 Im not sure) to appeal. If you dont hear from them by then, then you won the case and just have to wait. Our prosecutor waived his right to appeal, so I knew we won the case right then when the judge granted us our case.
oh ok so I guess I’m good then .... I didn’t know the rules ... thanks

Hello,
just checked online and shows that it was GRANTED! now I guess I have to wait for the letter in order to schedule my infopass

Julia I am SUPER happy for you. I wish you could see my face right now.. I am grinning from ear to ear . You and all here deserve this. For a while It felt like time stood still for us. But alll the positive news lately is super heartwarming. I hope this opens more doors. I wish you all the best from here on. This is just the beginning of many awesome things to come. ✌

Julia I am SUPER happy for you. I wish you could see my face right now.. I am grinning from ear to ear . You and all here deserve this. For a while It felt like time stood still for us. But alll the positive news lately is super heartwarming. I hope this opens more doors. I wish you all the best from here on. This is just the beginning of many awesome things to come. ✌
Thank you so much! I’m extremely happy! And I’m positive that your should be coming out soon! Just matter of months now.

Hello,
just checked online and shows that it was GRANTED! now I guess I have to wait for the letter in order to schedule my infopass
Another happy ending, congratulations!
I filed 2-3mo after you, but in Los Angeles, so I doubt I will get my grant this fiscal year. Hopefully you will get that green card asap, and make your dreams true.