Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

The courts will reopen your number is probably up so it just needs the issuance of the judges order which requires the office to be open. So be patient even if you had the judges order you can’t do the Infopass with ISCIS because the are closed until June 3 when they are gonna start taking appointments again.

I haven’t heard anything yet. Still on the waiting game!

The courts will reopen your number is probably up so it just needs the issuance of the judges order which requires the office to be open. So be patient even if you had the judges order you can’t do the Infopass with ISCIS because the are closed until June 3 when they are gonna start taking appointments again.
Still waiting.....

Hi, I recently joined this thread. My husband had his merits court on 02/28/20 he was granted cancellation. I know it's a matter of time. Just hoping to see if anyone was approved around the same time that can keep us posted on any news. We will do the same.

I called USCIS and they told me they are still waiting from the court info in order to process my green card ... 130 days and counting

I called USCIS and they told me they are still waiting from the court info in order to process my green card ... 130 days and counting

I am resigned to the possibility of mine now being a two-year wait. Initially, I had calculated that I was going to be approved around September 2020, based on my court date of May 2019, it seems to me that the reality may be quite different. Either way, I hope the courts pick up and you get your GC rolling. COVID throwing a curveball to an already emotionally frustrating process, ...we continue to wait

Hello, I won my case back in October 2018, judge granted my green card, but said needed to wait for an available visa...anyone granted around the same time that can give me any updates? Txs

Hello, I won my case back in October 2018, judge granted my green card, but said needed to wait for an available visa...anyone granted around the same time that can give me any updates? Txs
Hello,

My case was granted in Dec, 2018. Still waiting for my number to be available.

Spoke with Court rep ( San Francisco ) regarding IJ verbally granting visa in nov 2018. The court rep advised to call again once the court opens ( maybe august 14th ) SF is nowhere near phase 2 , so it will be a wait for sure

did anybody have a green card approved yet. I got the judge's decision in the mail in January 2020 I went to my infopass February and I did not get my GC yet>>>

la desicion del juez me llego despues deun ano 5 meses en enero pero estoy esperando mi green card desde febrero y nada