Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I called today to the court and I was told that if my name didn't came out in the list when they got the visas list on october that means they didn't get enough number for me to get one.and I won't get until next year maybe. Wich is october again. But I her other people got their numbers during the year doesn't have to be only on october. I don't know what to think now.
Yes, as far as I know and from what I’ve seen in this forum, they release grants in batches throughout the year.
Last year we had approvals from this forum in March, May and I believe end of September.

Yes, as far as I know and from what I’ve seen in this forum, they release grants in batches throughout the year.

Last year we had approvals from this forum in March, May and I believe end of September. Hopefully we get some visas on the next month or so.

I really don’t think is a number because some people gets there approval sooner with a later date on the last court some people are still waiting from may 2019 when some other from sep/2019 already have been granted

Hi guys I have one question..0n uscis how many days total case is pending..I mean when last case stutas update?

Attachments

• 1674711176767.jpeg
    1674711176767.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 31
My individual hearing will be on march 13th in boston. who was your judge?
I had my hearing last march, 2022. My judge was from Virginia. Because Boston is full of cases, my lawyer told me a bunch of case was assigned to judges from different locations. In my case, I had my hearing over a video call and the judge like I said was in Virginia. I don’t know if that is your case but my lawyer said that the Boston immigration court is packed so a lot, I say again, a lot of cases was assigned to different judges.
I got my verbal approval on the spot and the Judge and prosecutor was a blessing.
Put your trust in God and whoever the judge may be, you will be ok. Keep us updated,

God bless you!

Hi guys I have one question..0n uscis how many days total case is pending..I mean when last case stutas update?
My husband’s I-485 has been in a received and accepted status since April 2018, only when a visa number becomes available will the case status change, until then it will be pending unfortunately.

Hello does anyone know roughly how long these waits usually take. My parents were verbally approved in Oct of 2019. Have not heard anything from the courts nor has online statuses changed.