Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Anyone received an info pass appointment yet? Today when speaking with USCIS one they stated to make sure you have your passport current and to ask for the stamp the day of the info pass. Another thing is that it could take up to 30 days but she has seen call backs in 15 days. She also mentioned that if your biometrics have been currently updated they could possibly use those and send your green card (its rare that it happens) but she said if in 30 days you do not get a call to make sure that you cal back and escalate the call to a Tier 2 agent.

Guys I have a question about the renewal of EAD.
My current EAD is on C8, which is asylum pending. In Nov 2021 I was orally granted EOIR 42B and now I am waiting for the CAP number.
My C8 EAD is about to expire thus I need a new one. Now the question arising, which category should I choose for the new one? C10? but
then I will not have 6 months automated extension. Is there any better way to deal with that?

Does anyone have the experience about it? Unfortunately my lawyer does not have any better suggestion. I am the first EOIR 42B she handled...

Continue on my last question: if I still submit I765 on C8 this time, will they just deny me or they will transfer my application to C10?
Thanks everyone

This is not true. As many courts were being rescheduled individual hearings were happening not as much but they were.
Most people I know got their courts rescheduled here in Denver no courts were happening only the ones detained. The ones that I know were rescheduled were individual hearings.

Continue on my last question: if I still submit I765 on C8 this time, will they just deny me or they will transfer my application to C10?
Thanks everyone
I just send my i-765 for renewal and we have to send c(10) category also we send my 42-b application to support my application im assuming you have to change categories if your application have change but is always good to consult with your attorney….

Anyone received an info pass appointment yet? Today when speaking with USCIS one they stated to make sure you have your passport current and to ask for the stamp the day of the info pass. Another thing is that it could take up to 30 days but she has seen call backs in 15 days. She also mentioned that if your biometrics have been currently updated they could possibly use those and send your green card (its rare that it happens) but she said if in 30 days you do not get a call to make sure that you cal back and escalate the call to a Tier 2 agent.
I haven't called to set up the appointment yet (waiting for the final order to come in the mail), but I called my lawyer today and said to have a valid passport so that I can get it stamped at the info pass appointment. You'll want to get your valid passport stamped if you plan to travel outside the US while waiting for the green card to be produced and sent out to you. You don't need it for the info pass appointment though.

Also if the initial EAD is not C10, if one change the category to C10, then the 6 months extension will automatically disappear?

Thank you for sharing this information with us !