entry and exits monitoring

Lalala2701

Registered Users (C)
בס"ד

Hi

Ive been a perminant res for four years but have been going back and forth a lot , spending the majority of the time out of the US. 6 months ago I actually started to live here. I think they put me on some kind of entry and exits monitoring cause everytime i come in they send me to the room, look at the computer and let me go in. i wanted to know if there is such thing as to put someone on a watch like that for a certain period of time.. and for how long? is it gonna happen everytime i come in? also, I was thinking about doing the global entry thing but i know it involves an interview and i was wondering if its recommended or it could harm me thanks!

They send people to secondary inspection (the room) for any number of reasons, but your entries and exits are definitely on the list. But, since you're now living here almost permanently, you don't really have to worry. Your absences might delay your eligibility for naturalisation, though. I don't think Global Entry will be an issue as long as you pass the background check.