Employment Verification Letter RFE

footballfan_kb

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone received an RFE for employment verification letter during I-485 process recently? I am curious to know how much time USCIS is offering to respond to this kind of RFE after the new RFE timeline regulations that came out recently.

Thanks

Has anyone received an RFE for employment verification letter during I-485 process recently?
---------------------Did you or your lawyer not sent employer job offer letter with I-485??

I am curious to know how much time USCIS is offering to respond to this kind of RFE after the new RFE timeline regulations that came out recently.

Thanks

-----------

I have sent the employment letter when I filed the case in Febraury. But my company has been acquired now and I know USCIS sometimes issues a RFE to get the current employment letter before adjudication. I asked because of the acquisition, I might have to send additional material for that RFE.

I found out from a individual on trackitt that they gave him/her 30 days to respond for this RFE.

Has anyone received an RFE for employment verification letter during I-485 process recently? I am curious to know how much time USCIS is offering to respond to this kind of RFE after the new RFE timeline regulations that came out recently.

Thanks

I recvd RFE for EVL dated may 1st and I have untill July 25th to respond to it.