Employment Pass rejection

brian1234

Hi,

My employment pass application got rejected initially with some incomplete information submitted to MOM due to a HR error. The employer re appealed again with MOM for EP for me with some clarification and documentation to justify my application. Even on second time it got rejected for unknown reason.

Is there any chance for MOM to approve my Employment pass again if the employer applies it again. ?

Is there any time period for reapplying employment pass in singapore ?

What may be the reason why my application got rejected.

It's very possible that even with the correct details you don't meet the requirements.
Hi,

My employment pass application got rejected initially with some incomplete information submitted to MOM due to a HR error. The employer re appealed again with MOM for EP for me with some clarification and documentation to justify my application. Even on second time it got rejected for unknown reason.

Is there any chance for MOM to approve my Employment pass again if the employer applies it again. ?

Is there any time period for reapplying employment pass in singapore ?

What may be the reason why my application got rejected.

Well , My friend got employment pass, He also got rejected for the first time, But then he consult a Immigration company and then he put appeal for his rejection and finally he got employment pass. Here is the link employment pass in singapore I hope they help you too.

Thanks
Well , My friend got employment pass, He also got rejected for the first time, But then he consult a Immigration company and then he put appeal for his rejection and finally he got employment pass.
Thanks for your help. I will talk to them. Lets see may be i will got employment pass.