Employment Authorization Document (I-765) Processing....Need Help!

good_mannc

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks, I've filed an EAD, and AOS at the NBC. I've been tracking the processing times for EAD's by the NBC. This is my question: is the processing time posted the fastest possible time it takes for one to get his/her EAD, or is it the average. Does anyone have any knowledge of anyone who's received an EAD from the NBC in less the 7 weeks (which is the approximate time it takes for EAD's to be processed by the NBC)? Thanks y'all and looking forward to a response soon.
:)

I recd mine in 2 months this jan. once my biometrics were done i got my card in the mail after 2 weeks.all the best

Employment Authorization

asg98 said:
I recd mine in 2 months this jan. once my biometrics were done i got my card in the mail after 2 weeks.all the best
Hi,
How long from the "recived date"?
Thanks.

receipt date was nov 25th and new EAD is valid from jan 25th. so it took exactly 2 months for the first time in 4 years.hope that helps

asg98 said:
receipt date was nov 25th and new EAD is valid from jan 25th. so it took exactly 2 months for the first time in 4 years.hope that helps
Hi,

two months in total or after notice date.If possible,how many days after "notice date"or "biometrics".

Thanks

Hi folks, just wanted to let y'all know my EAD was approved yesterday. I'm so excited! I can now start working when I'm supposed to. I do however cautions folks not to be misled by my timeline since my EAD was approved because I went to see an immigrations officer at my DO who called the NBC to expedite the processing of my EAD because of my job offer. Y'all have a wonderful day and goodluck to all those waiting. The timeline is in my signature.

EAD Follow up question

good_mannc said:
Hi folks, just wanted to let y'all know my EAD was approved yesterday. I'm so excited! I can now start working when I'm supposed to. I do however cautions folks not to be misled by my timeline since my EAD was approved because I went to see an immigrations officer at my DO who called the NBC to expedite the processing of my EAD because of my job offer. Y'all have a wonderful day and goodluck to all those waiting. The timeline is in my signature.

Can you please tell me which DO you went to? I went to Boston DO and the lady told me to just wait patiently:( My reciept date is on the 19th of April and notice date is 22nd of April. I filed I-130, I-485 and I-765 concurrently. Does anyone have an idea of what the reason for delay could potentially be??

amunshi said:
Can you please tell me which DO you went to? I went to Boston DO and the lady told me to just wait patiently:( My reciept date is on the 19th of April and notice date is 22nd of April. I filed I-130, I-485 and I-765 concurrently. Does anyone have an idea of what the reason for delay could potentially be??

Hopefully you will get it this week....

CHeck this timeline table I made...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=178929
the last one was AD was june 17th with RDApril 22..so you are in line.
please write you details(timeline) so i can add it in the list.
thank you

Timeline

My time is as follows:

RD: 19th April, 2005
ND: 22nd April, 2005
FP: 7th May, 2005 (got it done in Chicago since the entire northeast was booked)
Still waiting for the work permit.

approval notice

Hi

There is an update in my online USCIS status check account saying that I have been approved for I765 and I will get the approval notice by mail. I had my FP done on 20th july that was past 90 days of my filing. When can I expect my EAD? Can I use this approval to sit in job interviews? i was tols that EAD is sent usually within a week. Is approval notice same as EAD?
Please help.
Thanks for the response in advance.