Employee letter for 485

dfw_sparta

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,
I just got my I140 (EB-1A) approved and I am proceeding with my 485. I am doing a self-file and I need a few clarifications.

1. I am a postdoc. Is it ok to mention my job title in the employment letter? Will this in any way jeopardize the 485 application?

2. Also, it is necessary to state my salary in the letter?

Thanks!!

Hello Everyone,
I just got my I140 (EB-1A) approved and I am proceeding with my 485. I am doing a self-file and I need a few clarifications.

1. I am a postdoc. Is it ok to mention my job title in the employment letter? Will this in any way jeopardize the 485 application?

Thanks!!

1. Precise title is not necessary
2. Yes.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!!

With approved I140 EB1, you are almost few feet away from GC. I485 is nothing but to prove some administrative issues: are you medically fit or no? are you secure enough or not? did you follow the immigration requirements or not? have you violated immigration laws or not? did you worked without visa or permit or not? and so on. Write your title, do not write it, include your salary or not ....etc has nothing to do with I485, those are required for I140 which already approved.