Emergnecy need to help!!

mark1999

Registered Users (C)
my aunt needs to go back to COP for sick family member. her COP is china. we know that is the tough for her. at the POE she will be asked some questions when she leaves for usa. could she apply the RP without any code (like A06, A07) to go back COP. she needs to real experience. she got her GC last year. thank for your sharing the experience. she will appreciate friends help!!

She can apply RP, but it will take a while to get it. Her situation is a real emgency, probably she can go back with her GC and NP, and explain to the POE when she comes back if there's any trouble. I think She has a good reason to go back. This is just my personal opinion.

She can apply RP, but it will take a while to get it. Her situation is a real emgency, probably she can go back with her GC and NP, and explain to the POE when she comes back if there's any trouble. I think She has a good reason to go back. This is just my personal opinion.

Mark was asking about the Chinese POE not the United States POE.

Mark was asking about the Chinese POE not the United States POE.

thankful is right! the problem is how to avoid the trouble from POE in chinese side when she leave from china. she hold hospital documents from china. we remembered that the person could apply RP, right? we will appreciate your help[!!!

thankful is right! the problem is how to avoid the trouble from POE in chinese side when she leave from china. she hold hospital documents from china. we remembered that the person could apply RP, right? we will appreciate your help[!!!

Yes you can but the process to get a RP is long. You can ask for the USCIS for fast track processing. Then there is the issue of the Chinese insisting on seeing your green card. When they see the AS6 code all bets are off.

you don't need to worry about China POE, from my personal experience, they wouldn't care, and if your aunt are some head fugitive,like leading members of Fa Lun Gong, I think she wouldn't even have chance to enter China.
And if you still have concerns and wouldn't dare to use your AS6 coded card, you can go head apply a transit visa from Japan or Korea, on her way back, she can use that Visa to transit from Japan or Korea.
But from my point of view you are thinking too much, Chinese government have much important things to do than taking care of your aunt.

The Chinese government cares a lot about its people applying for asylum abroad. According to Chinese language newspapers published here, people have been interrogated by immigration officers and forced to sign statements saying that their asylum applications were false.

you don't need to worry about China POE, from my personal experience, they wouldn't care, and if your aunt are some head fugitive,like leading members of Fa Lun Gong, I think she wouldn't even have chance to enter China.
And if you still have concerns and wouldn't dare to use your AS6 coded card, you can go head apply a transit visa from Japan or Korea, on her way back, she can use that Visa to transit from Japan or Korea.
But from my point of view you are thinking too much, Chinese government have much important things to do than taking care of your aunt.

China is well known for human rights abuses. Many people claim asylum based on china's 2-child rule...So yes the government cares. Its a communist country, they ban internet access etc, they are paranoid as hell....I wouldn't take the risk..

comcast, I coule be wrong, but from what I read on this forum so far, the chinese embassy in U.S. may ask their US-asylee citizen to sign that statement when they try to renew their NP. However, I haven't read anything about this happening at POE in China.

In case that the POE in China ask you to sign that statement and you refuse, what are they gonna do? Detain you as a traitor? I just can't see how this could happen.

The Chinese government cares a lot about its people applying for asylum abroad. According to Chinese language newspapers published here, people have been interrogated by immigration officers and forced to sign statements saying that their asylum applications were false.

Last edited by a moderator:
However, I haven't read anything about this happening at POE in China.

I did not believe it myself at first. But there have been so many reports to that effect that there must be some truth to them. Plus, this conduct is consistent with that of a Communist government.

In case that the POE in China ask you to sign that statement and you refuse, what are they gonna do? Detain you as a traitor? I just can't see how this could happen.

That person is a Chinese national AND he/she is on Chinese soil, they can almost anything to you. Remember the Chinse government has denied permission to green card people to leave China if they are involved in simple commercial disputes. Here we are talking about political problems.