email notification from USCIS

lake65

Registered Users (C)
does anybody know that once the case for N-400 is transferred to local office the email notification works? meaning when they mail the Interview letter do we get the email as wells that they have mailed the letter to us?

You get emails when they update the status in their systems / website. However, status update is not very reliable. Many people do not get a status change / email after fingerprinting.

You get emails when they update the status in their systems / website. However, status update is not very reliable. Many people do not get a status change / email after fingerprinting.

You can say that again. I completed my N400 process 3 months ago, and my status still says "Interview and Testing".... :)

The last email you'll get is the "Transferred to local office" - it won't ever update again after that.

Write to CIS and the Ombudsman. If we don't complain about these things, they'll never even TRY to change. I am drafting a comprehensive complaint that I will send to EVERY agency and relevant politician I can think of.