Eligible to be a volunteer? Do you want to be one?

jaxen

Volunteer Moderator
Eligible to be a volunteer Moderator? Do you want to be one?

I recommended a few people (including some who think I am a bully or always disagree with my view points) to become volunteer Moderator so that this forum has some fair opportunities for somebody not directing their INS frustration on to my actions.
The response from Monica was: do they want to be moderators?

So I am asking you guys: Do you want to be a moderator. I would recommend to monica to choose only one (she might ignore my request) so that we dont have too much of moderator activity of governance in this forum.

Every senior member and above is a candidate. However you need to put your pet project/ pet peeves on the back burner and should be ready to eat crow once in a while! Moreover your email will be junked up by silly report- to -moderator emails
Your email ID will be protected (thank god) from PMers and other posters who want to vent their frustration on moderators!

You can either PM me or Monica1. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump again. Ok nobody want to step up to the plate? Not even the guys who call me a bully?

Well you need to provide some administrative cleanup , break up fights, admonish cross posters, promote important threads etc.
The pay - respect is iffy:) cannot make arbitrary judgements, but rewarding I guess in a small way that you are helping to this wonderful forum and members to find some sense.
Best way to find out would be to PM monica1...