Education equivalency for I-140

babu1971

Registered Users (C)
My educational qualification is 3years bachelors in commerce and 1year pg diploma in computers.

I got a RFE like this:"Please submit evidence that the beneficiary holds a four year bachelor's degree in one of the fields specified on the supporting form ETA-750. The evidence establishes that his bachelor's degree from India is equivalent to 3years of undergraduate study in business administration and that he also completed specialized training equivalent to one year of post-secondary study in computers. While this combination may be sufficient for H1-B purposes, your form 750 makes no provision for the acceptance of a combination of academic qualifications in lieu of the four-year bachelor's degree, which is specified."

Can someone please advise how to answer this RFE and what are the chances of getting approved?

thanks

Looks like BCIS is coming hard on the EB3 Education Eval. I am in a same boat, but a different scenario.

Do you know what your ETA-750 (LC) requirements are?

I have asked my attorney office, but they refused to give information about the requirements mentioned in my labor at this stage.

Originally posted by babu1971
I have asked my attorney office, but they refused to give information about the requirements mentioned in my labor at this stage.

The attorney should have sent you the 'courtsey' copy for the labor ( I don't know if it is a law in this process, but it is in H1). The "requirements in your labor" should be in this packet.