* * * Edison, Plaintiff of I-485 litigation against USCIS - I-485 approved * * *

Gosh, you're popular!! :p

Heartiest congratulations to you Edison. You've been a great help to many people here.

I didn't realize our dates were so similar....Hopefully your approval is good news for the rest of us July, Aug, Sep 02 filers.

Best best wishes to you and your family. Enjoy it!! :)

Congrats Edison...

You are the least controversial of all the senior members. There is a lot to be learnt from you - your perseverance, your dedication. Enjoy the time.

Congratulations Edison. I was thinking you must be 2001 Filer. May be because of your activity. Anyway best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank everyone here and I wish you speedy approval of I-485.

Just to clarify for the few who had doubts that my ND was typo, my ND is 10/16/2002. I did fp on 11/22/2002 and INS(CIS) received the results on 11/29/2002.

As said before, I will be around and participate in all our activities to address legal immigration reform.

Congrats Edison! What you say seems true about the law suit having a positive effect on those who filed the suit!

Approval Notice

Just to update you all, we got I-797 approval notice for I-485 today. Now it's time to go for stamping.

BTW, I never called CIS customer service to get the status of the case all through the GC waiting period.

Thanks.

I do not understand...

Hi Edison,

First of all congratulations on your approval! You must feel so free!

I am a little confused, according to your dates, you first filed your 485 on October, 2002 on Vermont.

According to the online information, Vermont is working on applications dated on 1/31/02.

So is the information online wrong that they publish or am I not understanding something...

Anyone?

--J

Thanks so much, Edison!

I had no idea that information was here! It's wonderful to see hits around my number (EAC-02-160-xxxx)

I will be hooked to that topic now!

Thanks again!

--J