* * * Edison, Plaintiff of I-485 litigation against USCIS - I-485 approved * * *

Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much for encouraging all of us by writing about the petition.

It is your courage to fight and Mr. Rajiv Khanna's efforts that triggered your early approval.

Good luck.

Edison....

Congrats!!! You are like a backbone for this community for your suggestions ans support to this community. Great job.

Congratulations

Edison,

Congratulations to you and your family...... Your approval will encorage others to sign the petition....

Why not me

Edison,
Congrats to you very much. :)

I really will not relate the approval to petition signing. I had signed the petition too and my RD/ND are before yours. So it is another lucky case.
HTH

:confused:

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Edison, for getting your long over due and well deserved GC.

Thanks a lot for fighting for our common benefits and your contributions to this community.

Please keep fighting for your lost years toward citizenship. You should be eligible for citizenship by 2006 had INS/BCIS/USCIS approved your GC on time. I'll do the same.

Best wishes,

YJay

Congratulations...

Finally OCT started? Can't believe it..

11/22/02 is your actual FP date or the date USCIS received your FP review?

Congrats again dude.. for your valiant efforts.. Enjoy.. freedom..

Congratulations Edison! :)

Wonderful news! I am glad you were approved so quickly, I do hope this is a harbringer of things to come. Good luck with the future and stay in touch. :)

Truly happy for you! :)

Congratulations

Congrats Edision!!

I wish your approval gives a boost to our efforts and a belief in our efforts to bring backlog problems to the notice of BCIS.

wow, Congrats,

I wouldn't go through that tough situation if I were you. now you can be a lawyer for immigrant