EB3 with current PD

i saw some posting in this forum and they were able to convince the office to give an FP notice request...

also what is guess is Final FP notice might be getting issued after NC is cleared. i still dont know about my NC...hope it has cleared...these LUD on 485 and today on 765 is really making me nervous

pallu2004, in the recent past, VSC has been sending 2nd/3rd FP only after name check is clear. Since you had your FP recently, you can be reasonably sure your name check is done. If you really want to know - you can schedule an infopass appointment and confirm.

No LUD after 2nd FP

I had my 2nd FP on 01/17. No LUD, no Message. I have taken an infopass appointment on 01/29. Let's see.

Just now they approved my and my spouse 2nd EAD renewal....got 6 emails....that Card production is order for EAD....

no updates on 485 as of now.....lets see.....keeping my fingers crossed....

has anyone encountered the situation where LUD changed on 485 becasue of 765 application in process....

Hi guys,

I am also in the same situation.Here are my case details :

EB3 (INDIA) TSC
PD : MAY,03,2001 ( CURRENT SINCE JANUARY 2007)
485 RD: DECEMBER ,20, 2004
FP#1(CODE 3) APRIL,28, 2005
FP#2(CODE 3) JANUARY,05,2007
LUD CHANGE 01/05/07, 01/06/2007, 01/08/2007 ( NO MESSAGE CHANGE).

I called the TSC and the officer told me that my case has been assigned to an officer and is under review, Don't know how long it will take.

Last edited by a moderator:
shiva25

it is nice that you have given 2nd FP as code 3...once decision is made...they will directly order the card rather than an approval notice and then wait for FP Code 2 to get the final card in hand.

pallu2004 said:
Andy_Nj

i guess you should go for an infopass and sometime they generate a FP notice from there....few people in the forum visited infopass and were able to convince the officer to give out a request for FP...
It`s a waist of time. USCIS will request a FP when the case is ready for adjudicaton. My case is stucked: 1) extended review; 2) additional review; 3) security checks. I`m expecting GC for 2009. It`s almost there.

rduman said:
pallu2004, in the recent past, VSC has been sending 2nd/3rd FP only after name check is clear. Since you had your FP recently, you can be reasonably sure your name check is done. If you really want to know - you can schedule an infopass appointment and confirm.

did u see any change in LUD on ur 485 today...for me it is stuck at 01/25....

pallu2004 said:

No LUD today. I checked after I saw your message. I suspect those LUDs were some automated updates due to 2nd FP results being received. The only other time I have seen consecutive LUDs like this one is when they send you a letter such as in resonse to an address change.

Do you have an inquiry open on your 485? I had opened one in November since my 485 was past the due date, but I haven't heard back yet.

i called to open an case status inquiry last tuesday...but the representative declined to open it because i have recently given FP and have to wait for 60 days before i can request a case status inquiry....

EAD LUD changed on 01/25 and today in afternoon i got msg of approval...

Call them again

pallu2004 said:
i called to open an case status inquiry last tuesday...but the representative declined to open it because i have recently given FP and have to wait for 60 days before i can request a case status inquiry....

EAD LUD changed on 01/25 and today in afternoon i got msg of approval...

I think you should try your luck one more time to call them and this time doesn’t give them voluntary info regarding FP. I had my FP done on 1/2/07 and I opened an inquiry on 1/11/07.

LUD change only for primary applicant on 1/26

pallu2004 said:

Pallu2004

I just noticed an LUD change for 485 today. However only for the primary applicant.

How about you? Did the LUD change only for U?
Please let me know...

Good Luck

HaraKad said:
Pallu2004

I just noticed an LUD change for 485 today. However only for the primary applicant.

Please let me know...

Good Luck to you!

HaraKad said:
Pallu2004

Please let me know...

LUD changed for 485 on 01/24 and 01/25 for both me and my spouse...today no change on 485

Another LUD on 1/28

Another LUD change on the primary applicant today....hope all this means something good.

Mine is EB3 with PD 4/30/01 and I have the following message

with LUD 01/26/07

the prior LUDs were 12/09 and 12/19/06.

On January 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does it mean it has been approved?

mygc1012 said:

with LUD 01/26/07

On January 26, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats!! u r approved for sure...
when was your last fp done? was the lud change only for primary or both?
can u post details plz.

yes my friend!!! you are all set with your GC process

please share details. what is your RD? When did you do the second FP? Any details about your name check?

mygc1012 said:

with LUD 01/26/07